Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Announcements & Information

Old September 25th, 2003, 08:44 PM   #16
gsf

Hello,chana.How are you?

Hello,LiamFan!Thank you for answering.I have finished writing my message.So I will send it today.
"Many crimes and accidents are reported every day as they are certain pars of informations.But we should never forget that suffering and grief of those related exist behind them.Recently there was a juvenile delinquency that they hurt a few people because of being amusing for them to watch a painted person.It seems that they understand that their perpetrations are only like enjoying watching TV or movie.In my point of view,such cases have sometimes occured that some people are stimulated with a news about a crime and commit a criminal act in a similar way.Because I feel that after some case is reported analogous ones often happen in succession.An increase of a crime might be caused by the present condition of a society that many things are communicated as speedily as we can't listen to other's feelings deeply,in addition many people tend to hope to be satisfied with their desire as easily as they can and get it by simplistic means.We would have to have a time to not only enjoy artificial amusements but also learn the value of life or make an effort for something steadily.It will be important for us to try to grow wise to protect children from danger in daily life.At the same time,I wish to realize the fundamental improvements to make a society where children can live happily."
Autumn has come.It is cool here.Have a great day.

Have a great day all.
gsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2003, 09:21 PM   #17
Cod
Hooked on The OC!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if all children could feel safe and happy? Thank you so much for posting your thoughts here, gsf. I know how difficult it must be to communicate your ideas in English.
Cod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2003, 08:53 PM   #18
gsf

Thank you very much,Cod.I haven't been to foreign countries.But I feel as if I were near you because I can talk with you.I'm very happy.
gsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2003, 09:07 PM   #19
Cod
Hooked on The OC!

gsf, I agree, it's wonderful to be able to talk to women from all over the world.
Cod is offline   Reply With Quote