Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Announcements & Information

Old June 25th, 2005, 09:58 AM   #1
JoJo
Born to Dance

Smile A heart-felt thank you

((((((((((To All who were on chat last night))))))))))

Don't know where my manners went to last night. I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped me "get the hang of it," and hope I didn't offend anyone. I thoroughy enjoyed it, and hope to see everyone again soon and meet more WOW's.
Old June 26th, 2005, 08:43 PM   #2
IRISH_EYES_99

(((((((((((((((((( Jo-Jo))))))))))))))))) You are more than welcome. We truely enjoyed your company. Please visit us anytime in chat/ on the boards . You were great in chat . Glad we were able to help you . Hope you were comfortable there .

A big celebration for your welcoming to chat. Woohooo!!!! Yahoo!!!!The Royal (blue) Welcome for you ... puts the welcome mat out.. strikes up the band... Wooohooooo Jo_Jo has joined chat Now you have to feel the welcome ;D
Old June 28th, 2005, 08:13 PM   #3
JoJo
Born to Dance

(((((((((IrishEyes))))))))) Thanks for the welcome and encouragement (I be shy sometimes)! I think I'll get more comfortable as I join chat more often - my thought process can be slow. I'm more of a tortoise than a hare with some things.
Old June 28th, 2005, 09:35 PM   #4
WA114
www.womensweb.ca

<i>I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail... Yes I would... If I could I surely would...

I'd rather be a forest than a street...</i>

Anyway, back to the topic.

The only way I've found to learn something new is to embrace it as an opportunity to learn and improve yourself. Have fun with it. And remember, there are a lot of people here of whom to ask questions and to whom to look for encouragement!

Old July 3rd, 2005, 09:45 AM   #5
JoJo
Born to Dance

((((((((((WA)))))))))) A heart-felt thanks to you. Everyone makes me feel very welcome! Catch you all on chat...
Old July 3rd, 2005, 04:29 PM   #6
rjsfeminist

Hey, JoJo, I've found that, for the most part, everyone here is fairly friendly and willing to help newcomers get the hang of it. Hope you enjoy the community here as much as I have over the years.
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote