Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Sex and Intimacy

Old September 28th, 2009, 06:59 PM   #1
smithemary

Male enlargment?

I have a qustion I have been debeating to ask here or not.
Well here it is:
I am getting ready to marry my boyfriend and go on our honeymoon. He is not the man I lost my virginity to.
The man I lost my virginity to had a very large erected dick around 11inches. We had sex alot, when he left me I thought it would be hard to "do it" with a other man.
And my boyfriend understands that. And that is why we just recently "did it" And I found out that my soon to be husband has around a 5inch erected penis. And it is hard for me to enjoy the sex.
So I would like to know if someone here knows of some
male enlargment pills, or what ever they have out there,that works.
I want to be able to enjoy our passionate love making on our honeymoon.
I know that this might be a uncomfortable topic So I want to say Thanks to who ever can help me. Thanks
Old September 29th, 2009, 09:14 AM   #2
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

Hon, I don't know what to tell you but there a lot of ads on TV and I have even been getting emails about it. I messaged one back and said seeing I am a women the last time I checked I didn't need them.
My roommate is no were as big as my last boyfriend I can tell you that over time you do get use to it. The size shouldn't matter if he knows other ways to light the blaze. If you truly love him it will not matter as the time goes on. However if you keep comparing him to the past, you may never be happy.
Don't stress so much over it. It'll all work out if it's meant to be.
Good luck and congrate!

Last edited by crazymomma; September 29th, 2009 at 09:15 AM. Reason: left a word out.
crazymomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2009, 05:44 PM   #3
MorganG

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithemary View Post
So I would like to know if someone here knows of some
male enlargment pills that works.
I want to be able to enjoy our passionate love making on our honeymoon.
Before you try those enlargerment pills, you should try different sex positions. I find out if that makes it more enjoyable for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithemary View Post
And I found out that my soon to be husband has around a 5inch erected penis. And it is hard for me to enjoy the sex
I have been with one man and he is 5inches to. Because I have only done it with him I can't say if male enlagerment is for the better or not. If you do deciened to get some tell me if it does make a difference.
I'm intersted in finding out if size makes a difference in the bed room.
Old October 7th, 2009, 09:52 PM   #4
LadyLove

SmitheMary-
I have been there and back.
I have been with men who are small and large.
I will take out everything but my sex life to answer you'r qustion.
My first time was with a man who had to of been 5to6 inches. It being my first time I thought it was great. Then my 2nd boyfriend was 10 inches And he rock my world.
My 3rd man was round 4inches, when we made love I could tell there was a something missing, but he was good. My current man is 11inches and he gives the best sex I have ever had.

So to tell you the truth: sex is better when you'r with a man who knows what's he's doing. I think more importent then size is the Postion and The Technique you use.

I think man think size matters because:
Men think women wants a man with a big dick.
-They think they can provide for us better and give better sex with a big *one
Old February 11th, 2011, 09:41 PM   #5
moniker

Honestly, the best sex I ever had was with someone I was never romantically involved with and he only had 5 inches at best. The reason was because he really was in tune to my body. I don't know how, because we had sex once (and he was able to go go go go several times that night), but he just knew how to please my body. He took his time, he used gels and lubricants and cunnilingus and soft kisses and sensual touches and all the things I thought I hated...but what I hated was wanting to ask for those things from other men, fearing they'd be bored with the idea. Wow, I...I literally just realized that as I typed this.

Anyway. With him, I came so many times. I screamed...I screamed and moaned and touched him and touched me and the blankets felt good and the walls felt good and everything just was amazing.

The worst sex I've had? Always with men who have large penises. Sure, they fill you up and all, but they seem to think that just having a big dick = instant orgasmic pleasure, and that's seriously NOT the case. I have another way to put it: "Just because he owns a shotgun doesn't mean he actually knows how to load and use it."

That is not to say that big men are bad and small men are good. I'm just saying that I found size does NOT matter and can actually make it worse when your big partner is on auto-pilot.

As for the man you lost your virginity to, it doesn't matter that he was 11 inches. He didn't "break" you or anything. A woman's coochie is a moving, flexible, rebounding thing. After all, it has to streeeetch to give birth, then come back down to size to stimulate a penis enough to get it to release sperm to get a woman pregnant again. This is what our bodies are biologically supposed to do. Unless you had sex with 11-inch dude the day of or day before you decide to have sex with your new beau, it won't make a difference. The big, ramming rod of an ex I had didn't make sex with Mr. Tiny Penis But Best Sex I Ever Had any less enjoyable.

Positions also come into play, and having him do things like stimulate your clitoris (or you doing it to yourself) also come into play. Using a butt plug can also make your vagina feel tighter since it pushes on that area a bit, too.

Just imagine if your fiance said to you, "Honey, I just can't enjoy sex because your titties are so small. I need you to get a boob job for me to find you sexually enjoyable." That would be horrible and you'd probably leave. Imagine how he feels hearing, "Honey, your dick is just too tiny and instead of trying different things I just want you to make it bigger. You are not enough of a man, I cannot accept your penis even though it's of absolutely average length and not technically 'small.'"

There is nothing wrong with your lover's body...the only problem is how you two are approaching the bedroom.
moniker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2011, 02:19 PM   #6
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

I'm very happy with my boyfriend's average penis.
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2011, 09:57 AM   #7
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

I agree. Tis not the size but how its used. Then again having stimulations to help bring on the heat of passion is absolutely amazing. So now tis simple as that. Have fun "having fun" explore and enjoy. Stop comparing. Be happy you have a man who is wanting to make you happy overall.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 02:36 PM   #8
IRISH_EYES_99

/me Once again here we go with advertisements. Can't help but feel this was a guise to get some nonsense advertisement in. This is not the place for it. Please note.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 08:27 PM   #9
PandyCake2

male enhancement

Only thing I have to say is WOW 11 inches Run! Run!
PandyCake2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2011, 02:52 AM   #10
xes1972

really 11 inchees................
xes1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #11
tawny

I don't think any of the pills work, but the pumps might....
tawny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2011, 02:08 PM   #12
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Be happy with what you have for if you dont someone else will come along and entice them away. I know it happened to me!
Old December 1st, 2011, 08:18 PM   #13
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

My boyfriend's penis isn't big. Actually, it's average to a bit smaller than average, but that has never stopped us in bed. My breasts are average to a bit smaller than average, but he loves them, and so do I. We go with what we were born with.
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2011, 05:31 PM   #14
Sassysam

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny View Post
I don't think any of the pills work, but the pumps might....
Don't waste your money on pumps. they don't enlarge anything.

Here is proof right from the horse's mouth.

Last edited by Sysop; May 7th, 2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: adult link removed
Sassysam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2012, 06:10 PM   #15
Sassysam

Come to think of it....

I wonder if you bought a stretcher and used it on your finger will it make the finger longer?

For any serious nuts out there they would disagree and say the bone would prohibit the stretching. I would counter and ask if you used a stretcher on your nose would it make your nose longer?

It's like those weird African women that put rings on their neck to make themselves look like giraffes, that works but would a man do that his his one-eyed monster? That would probably be quite uncomfortable not to mention the public would notice an unnatural bulge in hos pants all the time...