Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Violence Against Women

Thread Tools
Old June 16th, 2012, 05:02 AM   #1
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1
Young and stupid?

I need help, probably professional help.. But I just don't know what to do, or how to do it...

My son's father and I have been on and off for nearly five years, It has been very abusive, both physically and emotionally, and he's the only boyfriend I've ever had, I'm 22 years old.
Ive tried to break up with him so many times, but it just makes it worse. He says if he cant have me, then noone will. I want my baby and myself to be happy, not scared everyday...
But i dont know how to get out safely...
silentdevotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #2
A survivor of chaos
Wolf_angel's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Where my heart is
Posts: 3,147
Look for a Woman's Shelter....these are safe places for your child and you to go to so you can be safe and start over again. Good Luck!
May you walk in the shadow of the Great Spirit~To help others is a special gift we can either give or take~The more you give the more you receive~
Wolf_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2012, 09:28 PM   #3
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,187
Wolfie's right.
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Copyright ?1996-2008, Women Online Worldwide