Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Getting to know you!

Old July 17th, 2010, 11:12 PM   #1
Minou
Minou

Smile Want to say Hi

Hi

I am also a newbie here. I am married but have no kids.

I'm here to just chat, get to know others and maybe get some advice on some marital issues that I have.

The rest of my life is fantastic.
Let's chat!
Minou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2010, 10:10 AM   #2
Die-Weisse-Dame

Hi, Minou, and welcome to WOW. I think as you make a few contacts in our group that you'll be pleased and happy that you joined us. Personally, being single, I'd probably be of little or no help with any marital issues, however I'm certain that some of the other girls would be more than happy to share their experiences and knowledge with you. But I'd be more than pleased to just have another friend with which to have the occasional chat and perhaps to exchange our own little (or big) life experiences. Again, welcome, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Die-Weisse-Dame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2010, 10:16 PM   #3
Minou
Minou

Hello Die-Weisse- Dame,
Nice to hear from you! Thank you very much for your warm welcome. Also look forward to meeting the other girls.

Where does all the weissheit come from?

Do you enjoy single life? Do you have a relationship?

I had a lot of fun when I was single. Traveled a bit and worked hard on a career - teaching English as a Second Language. Now I've got another career, which I enjoy very much. I'm a property manager for 2 buildings. Keeps me busy and I can work from home and make my own hours.

I have been married for 14 years now, and all and all it is a good marriage. He's a loving and caring man, but sometimes, my husband gets into a snit and acts like a spoiled teenager. I've been reading up on it and it is called Irritable Male Syndrome. Very interesting.

If I say anything, he gets mad and walks out. When he is like that, it is so tiring, and I take my puppy and go for a long walk. I feel that I have to be the sensible one

Well, I look forward to chatting with you and sharing some of my own life's experiences. Talk To You Soon,
Minou is offline   Reply With Quote