Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Getting to know you!

Old October 14th, 2007, 08:55 PM   #286
LiamFan!

<font size=7>Go Indians!!!!</font>
Old October 14th, 2007, 09:50 PM   #287
Sabra

YAY LIAM! THANKS GO TRIBE
Sabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2007, 09:27 PM   #288
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Well yes for a few weeks or more lately

Well some of you know I am taking a class to improve skills, do a resume, and etc. Not to mention the daily things that come up like cleaning and what have you not. Well my vehicle has been sounding weird thanks to the muffler and the radiator is having issues.

Well my SO tells me that I will be carless for this entire winter starting today. Knowing that the last day of my class is Thursday which means I have only two days left. I havent come this far to have it finished for me. If I have to walk the entire way there so be it.

Mind you when his vehicle was down I took him where he wanted or needed to go. So what is up with this scenario? I think he wants me homebound but I may be wrong.

Otherwise doing the best with what I have as much as I can. But one thing I have learned I cant please everyone. So do my best on a balance. I will tell ya'll I am going to miss going to class. Even when I was the only one there.

So I hope this finds all of you including the ones in California Fires and devastation of it, doing good.

Prayers out to all of you. Firefighters, police, and anyone assisting those in need.

Have a great day!
Old November 7th, 2007, 11:23 AM   #289
rjsfeminist

Um, Liam, sorry about the Indians. However, as a long-time Red Sox fan, I'm glad for Boston.
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2007, 09:36 AM   #290
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

(((((Wolf_Angel))))) So sorry to hear of the car trouble. I can relate. Why is the car going to be down all winter? I agree if you are in a relationship, you should work together. If you helped out taking him were he needed to go he should at least be willing to return the favor or let you take the car if need be. Drop him off and go to your class or have him drop you off. I know it can be a pain but as you said you've come too far to stop now!! Talk to him and make him understand how you feel.

Good luck hon and I hope you don't have to go too long without wheels.
Old November 17th, 2007, 07:45 PM   #291
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Talking Thank You

((((((((( crazymomma ))))))))

Thank you so much! Well I have friends who help. He now knows what is what! Yes its running. So hope you have fun.

Have a great day!
Old April 26th, 2008, 05:25 PM   #292
rjsfeminist

Not really having one of those days...Then again, maybe I am. Just have a bad case of the blahs. On top of that, it sounds like my youngest is relapsing with his allergies...
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2008, 06:30 PM   #293
DLC55
You owe me for this!

We're having a run of allergies here too. One of our dogs is having a severe attack and is on 3 different meds.

I'm trying to rearrange a bathroom, cleaning out medicine cabinets and finding we're out of a lot of basic human stuff. The animals however, have plenty!
DLC55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2008, 01:05 PM   #294
PoohsBigSister
Long Live WOW!!

RJ... i am dealing with allergy problems for the first time really in my life... and its driving me BONKERS!!!!! i feel for your son!!! I really really do! and..you know you can always come here and talk to us. always. LOL!