Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Announcements & Information

Old September 22nd, 2014, 09:40 PM   #1411
DACDjr
Senior Memeber

Didn't know I had birthday wishes in here :/
Thank you everyone and Happy Birthday!!
Old September 24th, 2014, 05:06 AM   #1412
IRISH_EYES_99

Don't you just love it. Knowing that people you have yet to meet wish you a Happy Birthday. Cool.
Old September 27th, 2014, 06:41 PM   #1413
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Happy Belated Birthday Daccie! Hugs Now just a bit sad since I found out yesterday on my 7th year anniversary of being a Type 2 Diabetic I have to start taking insulin. Ugh! It says it may cause weight gain which I don't want or need. So hear we go again on that new roller coaster ride eh? Anyone wanna jump on? LOL HUgs
Old September 29th, 2014, 10:22 AM   #1414
WillowWOW
Whimisical WOW

Good Morning all of you Ladies! I hope your Fall will be filled with lots of warm happy times.
Old September 30th, 2014, 09:08 PM   #1415
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Good luck, Wolfie. You're a very nice person and are in my prayers.
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2014, 05:25 PM   #1416
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Awww thank you ((((Jennifer23)))) You are sweet and all of you are in my prayers. Now I have a couple of announcements to make.
Yesterday my honey and I accepted 6 children in our home. 4 boys 2 girls all Lakota children. Then today from the same orphanage we have 5 girls. In 121 days we hope to start adoption on all of them. If the children had stayed in the Large orphanage they would of been divided to be adopted out. Then out of the 5 girls the younger two were beaten by their Foster parents. Where the younger two have black and blue bruising, welts and cuts. We will be getting them counseling and whatever else they may need along with lots of Love Hugs and Kisses. Grandpa Bert bought us an 12 bedroom 3 bathroom farm house. The local YMCA donated some bed frames. A local business gave us the mattresses. The Children Protection services is getting a conversion van with lots of seats to use as long as we need too. So yes we all are being blessed. I hope all of you are doing well being safe and happy. Hugs
Old October 9th, 2014, 05:24 PM   #1417
rjsfeminist

Wolfie, my late husband was a diabetic and was on insulin. It is do-able, but you will have to keep on top of your numbers...It's a balancing act, but, like I said, do-able.

Sounds like you're going to have a houseful. It'll be worth it, though.
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2014, 04:04 PM   #1418
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Thank you (((( rjfeminist ))))))) Today its official my sweetheart aka not the abusive husband and I are proud parents of 16 children. The youngest two are one day old twins who's mother died from heart failure. She was only 16. No close family and no father of the babies at all. We said a prayer for the twins Mommy and thanked her for her little treasures. Hugs
Old November 29th, 2014, 05:42 PM   #1419
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Hello anyone out there? I know tis the season of the Holidays ok? But where is all of the peeps? Come on out to play? LOL Hugs
Old December 17th, 2014, 12:51 PM   #1420
rjsfeminist

Wow, yeah, it seems like this is slowly fading. I hope not...

That's great about the kids. So sad about the twins' birth mom. But I have no doubt that you two will love them. Sounds like you guys have a house-ful! Thank you for caring!
Old January 9th, 2015, 07:05 PM   #1421
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

I'm here, rjs and I'm trying to get my friends to join to liven this place up!
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2015, 10:00 AM   #1422
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

LOL I can have a party in the corner by myself but thought I am tired of chasing my tail LOL So now I can chase ya'll LOL Btw the children head count is at 36 now. We are finished. We are one happy family. Otherwise, getting weaned off this monster medicine Yay! The side effect and etc. out weigh the help it was supposed to give me for my foot/leg pain. /e sneaks up on rjfeminist and nips lightly on her bum LOL
Old March 9th, 2015, 08:11 PM   #1423
rjsfeminist

Wow, 36 kids...I know that's keeping you waaaay busy. And am glad you're getting off the monster med.
Old March 24th, 2015, 05:15 PM   #1424
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Hey update its now 42 kids.... Also I am having surgery on April 8 for severe spinal stenosis of the cervical area. C4 to C5 C5 to C6 C6 to C7 the discs are being replaced with bone. Otherwise I can become paralyzed ( C5 to C6 is the worst) or dead ugh. So those areas are being fused with bone to help me. Its' one of the reasons that I am having problems with my left leg/foot. So say a few prayers for me. I hope this finds all of you happy healthy and safe. Hugs
Old April 2nd, 2015, 05:58 PM   #1425
IRISH_EYES_99

Lots of prayers being sent. My son in law has had that done. He is doing well with it. He has taking to walking a lot, playing tennis, and taking care of his overall health. Wish you well with everything.