Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > Forum Information > Meet the WOW Staff!

Old November 17th, 2004, 07:13 PM   #1126
IRISH_EYES_99

(((((((( WillowWOW ))))))))
Old November 18th, 2004, 12:32 AM   #1127
MintyFemme2

((((((((((((((((NANAWOW))))))))) just cause.
Old November 18th, 2004, 10:41 AM   #1128
IRISH_EYES_99

(((((((( MintyFemme)))))))))))
Old November 18th, 2004, 11:58 AM   #1129
PoohsBigSister
Long Live WOW!!

(((((((((((((((IRISH))))))))))))))))))
(((((((((((((((NANA))))))))))))))))))))

Morning!!!

/me leaves a nice pot of fresh coffee with all the "trimmings".... enjoy!
Old November 18th, 2004, 03:02 PM   #1130
IRISH_EYES_99

((((((((((( awww PBS)))))))))))) thanks, I really needed that hug this day.

hugs to all :coffee: is great too. I'll put a bunch of scones in here to go with the :coffee:
Old December 2nd, 2004, 04:59 PM   #1131
brede
my new motorcycle

I think I've reached the point where there aren't enough hugs in the world to help me.

Greg's Dad is just so needy

My Dad is entering end stage Myasthenia Gravis and has been recently diagnosed with Alzheimers

My Mom has 27% of her kidney function left, has had 6 episodes of heart problems that required hospitalization (never told me about it until much later), and there is something seriously wrong with her colon (she won't tell me what)

And I've got a new autoimmunce diagnosis.

Pirate will be home by Christmas (good news), but has PTSD

I am so tired of all of this.
Old December 2nd, 2004, 05:17 PM   #1132
RazberrieTart

<center><font color="darkred"> (X(X(X(X(X <font color="orange"> Brede </font>X)X)X)X)X)</font></center><font color="blueviolet"> Aw Brede, I am so sorry to hear about all that's going on with you, that's just awful. All I can do is send you a hug and some virtual hot cocoa. Sit back, relax for a few minutes and unburden yourself if you need to, cause you know there's lots of warm hearts willing to listen when you need to talk
Hugs,
Tartie
</font>
RazberrieTart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2004, 05:53 PM   #1133
PoohsBigSister
Long Live WOW!!

Amen to that Raz!!! We're here for you brede...even if it's only to take the load off your shoulders while you sit here and talk to us!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((BREDE)))))))))))))))))))))))))
Old December 2nd, 2004, 09:26 PM   #1134
IRISH_EYES_99

((((((((((((((( Brede, Raz, PBS)))))))))) It's nice to see each of you here.

(((((((((( Brede)))))))))))) extra hugs sometimes life just hands us to much at one time. Hang in there. Things do have a way of changing around.

(((((((((( Raz)))))))))) nice to see you how is Tay doing? How are things going with you?

((((((((PBS))))))))) Always a treat to see you here. Hope things are going good for you and yours.

Look on the table there are some Christmas cookies, scones, and other goodies there. Along with all types of wonderful beverages for your enjoyment.

Remember we are here for each other. And no matter what life hands you someone has gone though it. Can help you though it.
Old December 4th, 2004, 06:13 PM   #1135
MintyFemme2

(((((((((((((((NANAWOW))))))))) I hope Santa brings you something very nice for Christmas. You are always there for others and never asking others to be there for you. will do her best to be there for ya
((((((((((((((BREDE))))))))) sonetimes life is challenging God/HigherPower never gives us more then He/She knows we can handle.
((((((((((((((PBS))))))) Howdy! I hope you and your boy had a good time today
((((((((((((((RAZZIE))))))))))) Child you make yourself so scarce I don't even know if Tay is bigger then me yet LOL. Nice to see ya around though! Has Tay been asking to go see Santa yet?????
I'll leave some c h o c o l a t e c a n d y
c a n e s for all
Old December 4th, 2004, 07:51 PM   #1136
brede
my new motorcycle

Thanks for the support, but my mind is just so overwhelmed at everything happening at once. I can't concentrate well enough to deal with anything.

To top it all off, someone invaded my computer and took complete control of it. He even intercepts my mail and adds hidden code and/or decides whether it should be sent to me or not. I've learned more about computers than I ever wanted to in the past ten days. And, because of the Patriot Act, Americans no longer have any privacy rights. Unless he steals money from me somehow, then I can press charges. My email is not even my email server anymore. And he changed all the passwords. What makes it hurt me the most is Pirate has always emailed me, and this guy deleted all of my saved emails from pirate. And, yes I know exactly who this guy is; name, address, phone number.

I really don't care, it strikes me as funny that someone has nothing better to do then annoy people.

I have a brand new computer that I will be setting up tomorrow. It will have all the security bells and whistles that are possible.

I really don't even know where to begin when it comes to unloading or talking about this stuff. I know I need to, especially since poor Greg is having to cope with this and with my being very physically ill right now.

Thanks so much for the hugs and support. All of your kindness means a lot to me right now.
Old December 4th, 2004, 08:54 PM   #1137
IRISH_EYES_99

c h o c o l a t e c a n d y
c a n e s for all

((((((((((( Minty))))))))))))))))))) You are always there.
(((((((((( PBS))))))))))))))))) ((((((((Razz))))))))))))))) (((((((((( Brede))))))))))))) sorry that happened to you. I hope with the new computer you have a more secure site.

Happy holidays to all. know that you are all in my thoughts.
Old December 4th, 2004, 09:09 PM   #1138
PoohsBigSister
Long Live WOW!!

<font color=Red>*</font><font color=Green size=+1>*</font><font color=red size=+2>*</font><font color=green size=+3>*</font><font color=red size=+4>*</font><font color=green size=+3>*</font><font color=red size=+2>*</font><font color=green size=+1>*</font><font color=red size=+2>*</font> <font color=BLUE size=+2>NanaWOW</font> <font color=red size=+2>*</font><font color=green size=+1>*</font><font color=red size=+2>*</font><font color=green size=+3>*</font><font color=red size=+4>*</font><font color=green size=+3>*</font><font color=red size=+2>*</font><font color=green size=+1>*</font><font color=red>*</font>

Happy Holidays!! You are so gracious and loving!! May all your holiday wishes come true!!!

Brede... we are here for you ...anytime for anything!! even if it's just to make you smile for a minute.

HOWDY MINTY! we had a great time today! we built lego towers and played cards and made crustless pb&j sandwiches.
Old December 4th, 2004, 09:11 PM   #1139
PoohsBigSister
Long Live WOW!!

<font color=Red>*</font><font color=Green size=+1>*</font><font color=red size=+2>*</font><font color=green size=+3>*</font><font color=red size=+4>*</font><font color=green size=+5>*</font><font color=red size=+6>*</font><font color=green size=+7>*</font><font color=red size=+8>*</font> <font color=BLUE size=+4>NanaWOW</font> <font color=red size=+8>*</font><font color=green size=+7>*</font><font color=red size=+6>*</font><font color=green size=+5>*</font><font color=red size=+4>*</font><font color=green size=+3>*</font><font color=red size=+2>*</font><font color=green size=+1>*</font><font color=red>*</font>

Happy Holidays!! You are so gracious and loving!! May all your holiday wishes come true!!!

Brede... we are here for you ...anytime for anything!! even if it's just to make you smile for a minute.

HOWDY MINTY! we had a great time today! we built lego towers and played cards and made crustless pb&j sandwiches.
Old December 5th, 2004, 12:41 AM   #1140
RazberrieTart

<center><font color="red"> (X(X(X(X(X <font color="Crimson"> Brede </font> X)X)X)X)X)</font></center><center><font color="3d2a4d"> (X(X(X(X(X <font color="hotpink">Minty </font> X)X)X)X)X)</font></center><center><font color="blue"> (X(X(X(X(X <font color="darkorange"> Nana </font> X)X)X)X)X)</font></center><center><font color="red"> (X(X(X(X(X <font color="grey"> PBS </font> X)X)X)X)X)</font></center>
<font color="darkgreen" Hi Everybody
Hugs all around
Aw, goodness, Brede, that's wrong that someone can hack you and you can't retaliate. That's just awful. Too bad you can't send them a virus to wipe them out or something. Hopefully the new year will be a little better hon 'extra hug'
Minty, I know, I have been eitherbusy or sick or busy and taking care of my niece, since sis and her BF are living with us now (my little house is FULL) and Sara is teething (ACK !) Taylar is almost 4 ft tall last she got measured, she's up almost to my shoulder, and I'm 5'3". She's loving all the snow we have now
Nana, I'm OK, a little stressed with the worlds crankiest teether ( cute kid, but not @ 4:30 am. NOTHING is cute @ 4:30 am. ) and having a full house, but other than that, not much is going on majorly here, just same old stuff and not enough time to get it done.
'steals PBS's PB&J' Heh I need a snack Got to go play more games
Well I'm off to bed, church in the morning, and I am making gift bags for all the kids who come for the Christmas service, have to show one to the women's group that usually handles it all.
Have fum folks
Tartie
</font>
RazberrieTart is offline   Reply With Quote