Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Romantic Relationships

Old October 27th, 2011, 06:18 PM   #1
msjlynn

Married?

I am a newly-wed, been in a relationship with my husband about 3 years and have a son together who is a 1 Yr old...
I was seeing a guy before I got serious with my husband 3 years ago... I cant seem even after all this time to stop caring about him... At the time we were seeing eachother he didnt have a gf.. Now he does and it dont bother me.. But I always text him and just have small talk with him.. But I cant understand why I cant just leave him alone...

I am happy being married and having a family but part of me wont let this other guy go????

Please I need advice, Am stupid!!!

Last edited by msjlynn; October 27th, 2011 at 06:41 PM. Reason: add something
Old November 5th, 2011, 02:56 PM   #2
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Tis a choice you made when you got married to your husband. You want what you dont have anymore. But I believe you have the best otherwise you wouldnt have married your husband. Just a thought not meaning to offend.
Old November 9th, 2011, 06:32 AM   #3
Katypan

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjlynn View Post
I am a newly-wed, been in a relationship with my husband about 3 years and have a son together who is a 1 Yr old...
I was seeing a guy before I got serious with my husband 3 years ago...
before! U have a husband and a son and I know that you love them a lot! Stop thinking about strange man, concentrate on ur family
Old November 9th, 2011, 10:43 AM   #4
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

I agree
Old November 15th, 2011, 01:23 PM   #5
IRISH_EYES_99

msjlynn, First welcome to WOW. You say you are married 3 yrs & have a one yr old child. Congrats on all that. The txting that you are doing.. is this friend responding? Think & ask yourself... Am I putting my marriage in jeopardy? Three yrs is still early in the marriage.. do you & your husband take time for conversations? If not maybe it's time to start. Are you working pt time or full time or are you a stay at home mom? Check out play groups among your friends, sounds like you might be a bit lonely & that could be why you're turning to this former bf. Good luck on your choices. Keep us posted.
Old December 21st, 2011, 02:38 AM   #6
confusedforever
Confused Forever

Just make sure that the texting doesnt increase to a level that it becomes intimate. Be honest with your husband and tell him about this friend of yours. Once you have spoken to your husband, I suppose he will understand and give you more importance and you will not go and seek that elsewhere.
confusedforever is offline   Reply With Quote