Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > Health & Well-Being > Physical Health

Old October 24th, 2002, 04:25 PM   #16
jodi

Cool hi ladies

hi ladies i live in ohio ( dayton ) looking for friends to chat- go out to a movie- walk in the park?? if i find romance thats better yet JODI
Old October 26th, 2002, 02:14 PM   #17
Angel_Wolf

WELCOME Jodi! Glad that you found WOW! I will personally tell ya though......Its a wonderful and entertaining time being here chatting with everyone! Hope to see you in chat!!! Have a great day!
Old November 4th, 2002, 10:28 AM   #18
seo58

jodi welcome to WOW, glad you found us and hope you join one of our chats that go on in either Lesbianspace or Womenspace.
Both rooms are great. Check out the schedule for chats There's almost always something going on.
seo58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2002, 05:18 PM   #19
Becca4

Hey, y'all. About a month ago I posted under Lesbian parents--no one reads this one anymore? If any of y'all would like to flip on over there and drop me your thoughts, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.
Becca4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2002, 08:27 PM   #20
DNA

HHHMMMMMM
Why are these boards ssssoo quiet???
DNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2002, 04:39 PM   #21
Patricia

Wink Introduction

Hi, just discovered this message board and would like to introduce myself. I am fifty-something, live near Philadelphia, displaced person(belong in the South) Love plants, am artistic, creative, and am single.

I have a full-time job and a website in which I rant a lot about relationships :-) Or lack thereof. Oh, I also have some pretty good information about various issues in relationships and I have rated and reviewed several matchmaking sites catering to lesbians. I am saying this because it has been a big part of my life and takes a great deal of time, not to advertise the site. I have only made $8 in four months so I imagine I qualify as as a non-profit http://www.640chittenden.com
Old January 10th, 2003, 07:20 PM   #22
QuietWoman

LOL @ non-profit Patricia!!

Nice to meet you, and welcome
QuietWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2003, 08:17 PM   #23
Lovespace1999

Cool

Hello Ladies, I would like to introduce myself. I have been a small part of WOW for about 3 yrs. Alot of the ladies here know me, but it is always nice to meet new people. I live in Maine, and am attending college at this time. I work at a gay and lesbian night club. I am for the most part a Bouncer. I make sure everyone stays safe and has a good time. I work the door also. Noone gets past me, lol. Anyway, I have always read the message boards and never really replied to and/ or have joined any discussions. So I felt at this time I could share a little about myself. Ladies, Have a Great Day!! and It's always a Pleasure.

Lovespace
Lovespace1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2003, 02:48 PM   #24
True2one

Smile Hello I'm new here

Hi, I am new to this site, so far from what I have seen and read, it seems to be a very decent place for women.
I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm 38y/o...very single,I work as a CNA and am going to school soon for my LPN
( feel I need to be able to give more to others) then later for my RN.I love animals, I have 3 cats and a bird, there my babies!
It seems it's not that easy meeting others that are true to there word and heart.But I haven't given up ...I am looking forward to meeting others.

My last relationship was not really much of one sense the person came to have conflicting feelings with what they call a lifestyle,I call it my life.It has made trusting another not always easy, but I am still willing.
I am hopeing to someday soon to be blessed with another heart-person like I so deeply am.I consider myself interesting and special , with my own unique little ways.I have a serious nature mostly...I do have a humourous side as well....but take committment to another very seriously.Have a great day everyone....

"One cannot discover other oceans until there willing to lose sight of there own shore."
Old February 7th, 2003, 11:49 AM   #25
seo58

{{{{{{{{{{{{Lovespace}}}}}}}}}}}
it is so great to see you here, was good to see you the other nite, miss you my friend

{{{{{{{{{{{{True2one}}}}}}}}}}
nice meeting you, hope to see you around somtime and if your nic goes to what you are, am sure you will meet ms right. I have one cat and she's my spoiled baby and I love her to death, she's a very special cat
your heart will be answerd when the time is right, like mine will be
have fun here

{{{{{{{{{{{Paticia}}}}}}}}}
hi and welcome
seo58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2003, 01:01 AM   #26
LOREN

Wink hi everyone....

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE; I'M NEW TO THIS SITE AND WANT TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. I LIVE IN SO. CALIFORNIA, I'M SORT OF A " JANE OF ALL TRADES " TRIED A LOT OF STUFF, EXCEPT THAT BOUNCER THING !!! SOUNDS QUITE INTERESTING . FOR THE MOST PART I WORK SO MUCH THAT FINDING TIME TO MEET PEOPLE HAS BEEN VERY DIFFICULT. I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM OTHER WOMEN WHO ALSO FIND MEETING MATURE WOMEN DIFFICULT. I HAVE 02 CATS, MINA & SCOOBY, I LIKE BOWLING, GARDENING , TRAVELING WHEN POSSIBLE , AND WATCHING HORROR MOVIES . I'M SINGLE NOW, FINALLY FACED AND ACCEPTED MYSELF, STOPPED RUNNING AND HIDING . HOPE TO MEET YOU AND MAKE SOME FRIENDS.... LEO p,s. you can write to me directly at {onemorefin@msn.com }
LOREN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2003, 09:43 PM   #27
glacial_diamond

Hi, my name is Deb. I am new to the whole computer thing. I recently found this site. I am 54 yrs young. I live in central Minnesota. I am looking for friends and possibly more. I tend to be the hopeless romantic type and have somewhat of a hard time meeting people who don't want to play games. Let's face it I am not getting any younger and still want to live and have some fun. If you want to talk would be great or share emails. Hope you are all having a great year. I am a fun gal to get to know.
glacial_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2003, 01:42 AM   #28
LOREN

HI DEB

GOOD TO HEAR THERE ARE MATURE WOMEN OUT THERE. I WAS BEGINNING TO THINK I WAS THE ONLY WOMAN OVER 20 LEFT . BESIDE WORK I DON'T DO MUCH, THERE JUST NEVER SEEMS TO BE TIME. THEN WHEN I FIND SOME FREE TIME I SPEND IT WITH MY FAMILY, SO MEETING PEOPLE SEEMS TO VERY DIFFICULT, I'D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE TO WRITE... I JUST FOUND THIS SITE WITH SOME REAL SEARCHING, I TRIED OTHER SITES BUT FOR THE MOST PART ONLY FOUND VERY YOUNG GIRLS, WHO DID'T REALLY HAVE MUCH IN COMMON WITH ME... HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN, TRY NOT TO FREEZE OUT THERE, I SEE YOU'VE REALLY HAD A WINTER THIS YEAR, I STILL MISS THE SEASONS VERY MUCH. TAKE CARE LEO
LOREN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2003, 04:22 PM   #29
magda

newby

Hi-I'm new to the site. Live in So. Tex.in a small town where due to work have to live a quiet life. Travel to San Antonio for fun times. Am looking to make friends and learn about different locales. Recently lived in North Dakota so do that area, somewhat.
Am Latina, 54 yrs, no children, one dog.
So, howdy to all. Magda
Old March 12th, 2003, 08:31 PM   #30
glacial_diamond

Hi Magda, Just read your email. You are kind of familiar to the area up hear. It is nice to find mature womyn out there. If anyone wants more info on me I made a web page. you can find me at http://www.geocities.com/hotrod_3208...pagepink.html. It just gives a pic and more info about me. I think Magda's name is very interesting. Hope you all are having a great time on the internet and if you want to email me you can.
glacial_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote