Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > Health & Well-Being > Physical Health

Old May 17th, 2004, 05:51 PM   #91
cookieart
You've got a friend !

Welcome

Welcome Pisces!
I used to live in Philadelphia for many years,I miss my hometown. What part of Pa are you from?
Pssssssssst..SusieB,Wa,Irish eyes and Quiet and Pino and Minty(Shriek!)Anyone else I miss please post a message and say hello! Psstttt...Motown and Pook!! xoxooxox to all!
Old May 18th, 2004, 01:59 AM   #92
MintyFemme2

Hi welcome piscesgyrl24 ! ((((((((((COOOOOKIE))))))))))))))))) Shrills. (((((((((((CMOMMA)))))) I was reading over what ya said bout the hot bath and forgot what it was about LOL. I went back and read to where that was coming from.. I went a little to far and saw when I was having computer problewms and though " hmm hot bath for a puter??" LOL. Iam all mended from that fall LOL . My puter on the other hand is having prolems again.. I wonder if a hot bath will hlp it LMAO
Old June 11th, 2004, 11:49 AM   #93
kimrock222

Good Day to you all, I am new to all this and I am well past the first flush. Well past. i guess I will get used to things modern eventually, when I do, Iwill tell you more...and more...even more.
kimrock222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2004, 01:01 PM   #94
Rainy

Hi Kimmrock,
Welcome to WOW....glad to see you here.
I am from Canada, central part.
I am an older lesbian and have a partner as well.
Don't know where you are from, but hope you enjoy being here at WOW. I know others will welcome you here, check out the site, post, join in chat.
If you want you can drop me a line, it's okay...
Like meeting new people.
Take care,
Rainy

email prideway2000@yahoo.ca
note thats dot.ca, not dot.com as many people make that mistake

Have a great day!!
Rainy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2004, 12:01 PM   #95
Susa

anyone posting out there?

Hi...I have known about "wow" for a couple years now; but am not very good on the computer.....but it seems like alot of the posts for this message board are quite old......
how often are they updated?-I'd like to add posts if people still reply to this!
I'm from sunny arizona; and am looking to connect with women across the country! please e-mail back or post!
have a nice day!
Old June 13th, 2004, 12:41 PM   #96
LiamFan!

They're updated whenever someone like you posts! LOL

Welcome, Susa. Take a look around the boards. Some folders see more action than others. There's a good core group of regulars who check the boards pretty much daily, so post away and see who replies!

Hello, also, to kimrock and Rainy -- hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
Old June 15th, 2004, 09:34 PM   #97
Talisker

New to Board

Hello everyone. I am new to this site. I am a 52 year old lesbian living in Connecticut. I enjoy hiking (which I do with my 2 year old bull terrier), playing bagpipes and working in stained glass. There isn't a great deal that goes on socially for lesbians around here, once you outgrow the bar scene so it will be nice to get to know you all.

Hope you are having a good week.
Old July 7th, 2004, 09:40 AM   #98
naomig

Cool Hello from Sydney Austral

Good evening to you all,
My name is Naomi ... a newly single lesbian from Sydney Australia. I am trying (post break up) to broaden my circle of likeminded women for chats and friendship. I love the forum, the obvious strength of all of the contributors and that there is an international presence of lesbians who continue to grow and be successful. Well done ladies !

All my love to you from Australia

Naomi
Old July 7th, 2004, 04:07 PM   #99
MintyFemme2

Naomi and Talisker welcome to WowWomen! I hope to see the both of you often. Feel free to check out all of our topics. If you are looking for some real life chat look under "Womenschats to find out when there is a chat that you could be able to join
Old July 15th, 2004, 11:43 PM   #100
Lovespace32

Welcome everyone. I am, as you know, an oldie of LesbianSpace. Nice to see the roomies. I'm now living in the South, married to a Beautiful Woman, and hopefully soon to start a family. I wish you all good health and happiness. Take Care.

Love
Lovespace32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2004, 12:04 PM   #101
MintyFemme2

Hello Miss LoveSpace been a long time I am glad things are well for you.
Old October 10th, 2004, 11:46 AM   #102
HandsinClay

Smile New to this group

Quote:
Originally posted by crazymomma
(((Minty))) I hope this finds you mending? Try warm baths I know when I fell similar to how you fell it helped.
HandsinClay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2004, 11:55 AM   #103
HandsinClay

Hello Everyone. I am new to this group and hope to find it friendly, sincere and perhaps make few friends. I live in North Texas, lesbian partnered and happy. Would love to hear from people in Texas or anywhere else. I am a educator - about to retire (54 yrs. of age. I play with clay and love to make things. My partner is an muralist (artist - painter). We live in the country. I have 2 weiner dogs, beaver in my small lake and lots of other critters.
HandsinClay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2004, 10:08 PM   #104
lanisha

hi i am a 26 year ols lesbian in the caribbean.i love to travel and meet people i am single and m still looking for that honest kind caring person.so please email me and we can b friends anc chat or whatever.by the way i love this site
lanisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2004, 01:12 AM   #105
MintyFemme2

Welcome HandsinClay and lanisha. There are lots of folders to check on this website. Everyone is just getting back from summer vacations and settled into routines . If you have a chance stop by any of the hosted chats you will find under the tab abouve marked " Women's Chats" where you will get chat with women all over the globe in real time