Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > Forum Information > Meet the WOW Staff!

Old August 17th, 2001, 02:16 AM   #406
LondonLee

<font size="4"> <font color=plum> A gas mask Cinder? Good idea!!! rofl rofl hahahahahaha
LondonLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2001, 06:50 AM   #407
SkyeWOW
Assistant Forum Coordinator

pssssst {{{{London}}}} I'll be away for a few days..wanna sit the folder?<g>
SkyeWOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2001, 11:58 AM   #408
IRISH_EYES_99

<font color= "blue">
(((((SkyeWow)))))) hey (((((LondonLee))))) how you be??
Excuse me Skye you're going away for a few days did you get permission hummmmmm?? well now ...... running loose as a goose in here Janpo must be on her way home cause I wouldn't leave such a mess un un not me... <~~~~ that's me rofl hugs to all
IRISH_EYES_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2001, 02:25 PM   #409
LondonLee

<font size="4"> <font color=red> Pssst Irish - want to help me watch this folder while Skye is gone???? This could be interesting!!!!! Yahoooo - fun and more fun Irish!!

Do have a great few days away though Skye and will look forward to your return!!!
Old August 17th, 2001, 04:13 PM   #410
IRISH_EYES_99

<font color ="purple"> pssssst London time to party she's gone for a few days... hummmmmm
tadahhhhh balloons and crepe paper some cabana boys Bird Wow won't mind so long as we return in time for the cruise Thurs.... hummmmm ooooh lookie here credit card Skye wow's calls up and orders pizza, pasta with and broccoli ..... ;0 lobstahhhhhhh's for beaches and the crew that like sea food .... mai-tai's bahama-mama's coronas champagne to celebrate un birthdays un holidays etc ... come on in everyone PARTYyyyyyy time
ohhh see Janpo did this wasn't me no way it was janpo she always does this (WEG)
((( SkyeWow)))))) oh hi rofl see the mess janpo made oh my .... London and I are innocent yes yes are s
Old August 17th, 2001, 04:52 PM   #411
LondonLee

<font size="4"> <font color=plum> Yes, Irish we are innocent and we will stick with that story!!!

Pssst - Irish, we can have a slumber right here in this room!!! And then we can blame janpo as usual, okay??? rofl rofl rofl yahooooooooooooo

Oh Irish let's use Skye's credit card to order pizza!! Wow, what fun!!!
Old August 17th, 2001, 07:05 PM   #412
IRISH_EYES_99

<font color="((((((skyeWow))) ohhhh (((((LondonLee))))) let's send out invites and have a slumber party right here pizza, beer, soda, ice-cream ooooooooh lots of chocolate hummmmmm wecan make smores and paint each others fingernails and toe nails and tell lots of stories bet you have a few about SkyeWow rofl and janpo and her piffles Skye did you know Janpo twisted our arms and that why we had to have this party (really) Slainte to all
Old August 18th, 2001, 12:36 AM   #413
LondonLee

<font size="4"> <font color=red> Yes, isn't it sad how easily we are influenced bye janpo Irish!!! We would have never done all the damage in here if it wasn't for janpo!! I tell you Skye, Irish and I are innocent - honest!!! Uh oh, do you see where janpo spilled some chocolate syrup on the carpet Irish? Tsk, tsk!!!
Old August 18th, 2001, 08:32 AM   #414
IRISH_EYES_99

<font color= "purple"> ((((SkyeWow))))) (((((LondonLee, DACD ))))) (((( all that visit)))) we will just have to leave that syrup and make her lick it up (uuugh) let's decorate here too")
we'll have janpo blow the balloons up she'll be full of hot air coming back from Vegas rofl....(loves yah janpopiffles) let's put icrcream in the freezer set up cots for a sleepover bring nail polish and we'll have to invade Bird's trunk for the fun thingies like pink boa's and matching slippers and whatever other goodies are in there; woohoo fun time .....
Old August 18th, 2001, 12:59 PM   #415
LondonLee

<font size="4"> <font color=green> Oh sleepovers are such fun!!!! Irish, janpo looks so good with syrup all over her and feathers all over her!! Uh oh, who left the door open and now the cows, pigs, rats, mice, and snakes are creeping in here too. Oh well, janpo will have to take care of that too. Skye isn't going to be happy with janpo the way she is leaving this room. Oh well................ At least we know we are innocent Irish!!!
Old August 18th, 2001, 06:47 PM   #416
LondonLee

<font size="4"> <font color=green> Hmmm...LondonLee sneaks in Skye's folder and wipes off Irish and my fingerprints. See we are innocent Irish!!!
Old August 18th, 2001, 07:04 PM   #417
IRISH_EYES_99

<font color ="purple"> ((((SkyeWow Londonlee Dacd and all who visit))))))))
whewwww ty London was coming in to do that now.... set's up cots for sleepover and gets all kinds of nail polish (oops didn't mean to spill that janpo why'd you trip me) bringing in some homemade ice-cream cake, and soda, pepsi, orange, rootbeer, etc and some so not so drinks for those that partake
slainte
Gloria Gaither said,
Always new, always exciting, always full of promise. The mornings of our lives, each a personal daily miracle...
Old August 18th, 2001, 08:08 PM   #418
LondonLee

<font size="4"> <font color=plum> Oh wow, look at all the great food and drinks you brought Irish. You are the best. I am sure janpo shook my pepsi before I opened it and it sprayed all over the walls and ceiling. Oh well...janpo is nothing but trouble Irish!!! But what great stuff you have brought to the party Irish. Here, let me glue the glass back in the windows that janpo broke.
Old August 18th, 2001, 08:15 PM   #419
janpo1

<font size = "5" > <font color = "blue" > Hey all ~~ rewinding her video cams`~ i'm back Hmmm i see london is back also~ the state didn't shut down?? You forgot i had video cams installed in these folders didn't you london and irish dweebs ?? Geesh skye, i leave for a week and it hasn't changed at all~ I was hoping the exterminator would have come in here and taken care of all this riff raff while i was gone

Missed you all!!
janpo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2001, 08:25 PM   #420
LondonLee

<font size="5"> <font color=blue> Uh oh Irish and Skye - JANPO IS BACK!!!!! OMG OMG OMG