Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Romantic Relationships

Old January 3rd, 2008, 03:24 PM   #1
Bren03

Hubby and My Best Friend....

What should i do?

My best friend called me, she said "i dont know how to tell you this but Rich (my husband) called me on New YEars around 6am, he was drunk and just started making random conversation, i didnt want to be rude so i talked with him even though i was tierd. He asked how i was and then i asked how the baby was, he said good. I Asked him when you guys were thinking of moving down here he said i never said we were, but i will go down there for you. I wanna see you." She also told me that he hung up and then called her about 3 times back to back after that she finally answered, he asked her how her relationships was and she said not great and he said " oh man what i would do in his position!, i would do it to u good!

She said she didnt know what to say so she told him she had to sleep becuase she had work later, he told her to call him later but not to tell me anything.

When i confronted him about it he said he didnt remember the conversation becuase he was drunk..

i am confused on what i should do.. She is like my sister...can i trust him???
Old January 6th, 2008, 08:38 PM   #2
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

Bren03 I wish I could give you some advice on this one. However I don't have that problem anymore. The last guy I was with would get drunk and call his ex and tell her how much he missed her and their son with me right there! He was a piece of work.
When I would mention it to him later he said he didn't recall saying that or I must miss understand what I heard. I let it go the first time however, after the second or third time I stopped believing and started looking for another place to live.
Do some soul searching and listen to your heart and you'll know what to do. Extra hugs 'cause it sounds like you need them.