Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > Hobbies and Leisure Activities > Pets

Old August 4th, 2008, 11:47 PM   #1
Lacie75

Chow Chow MOMMIE

Whatever any one has heard about chows ... forget it ... I am a chow chow mommie ... I have two rescues ... THE COUNT LESTADT de'LIONCOURT (anyone ever read INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE rofl) ... this big red neutered male is the happiest sweetest dog I have ever had and I am fifty yrs old and never lived in a home without a dog ... also had a keeshond, Siberian Husky, poodle, shih zu, dalmation ... growing up ... my little tiny black chow, MISS SATINA EBONY, is so dainty and small ... and very very VERY shy ... my first chow, LEO, well, he kinda had an attitude, but definitely was NOT dangerous. Chows really get a bad rap. My 3 have made my life LACIE
Lacie75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2008, 07:39 PM   #2
DLC55
You owe me for this!

They're beautiful dogs, but not a breed for me. Just don't send one this way please! Animals have a way of finding their way to our home.

We have 2 Malamutes, a Husky and 2 Cocker Spaniels. I hear one of our Cockers has started howling along with the Malamutes although I haven't heard it yet.

Welcome!
DLC55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2008, 05:14 PM   #3
Lacie75

I love your QUOTE! Our very first dog was a HUSKY, a pound rescue, in May, 1978 - if you would like to see her picture, email me at Lacie75@aol.com --- our second dog, KEESHOND, that one was pretty dumb but VERY loving ... then the chows started in 1992 O:>) my blessed babies LACIE
Lacie75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2008, 11:22 PM   #4
kraftykid

What do you two with those breeds that blow their coats? When the horses shed out I always throw it around the property so the birds can use it for nests. Hubby doesn't like it, so I won't let him go out in the pasture for a few days WEG
kraftykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2008, 11:53 AM   #5
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Good idea with the hair for the birds nest. Sounds like some sweet fur babies ya'll have.

Have a great day!