Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Romantic Relationships

Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:37 AM   #31
sun56

Hello, everyone:
Communication in cyberspace is different from that in our real life. We can gain much more opportunities from the virtual life to communicate to different people who can be either real or made up . So we may not define what the online relationship is and predict how it is going on. may be only for fun. just a thinking. Cheers!
sun56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2003, 04:04 PM   #32
Jessyka
Jessica

I met one of my best friends on line. We were just friends for years and then we did start to date although we both decided we were better off being just friends. Now today I can defently call him my best friend.
Jessyka
Jessyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2003, 06:27 PM   #33
grammarose

Significent other

I have been with this guy for a little over a year now and I am not a very trusting person because of my past. It hurts him deeply that I can't trust him. It also has caused problems with our relationship. He says he loves me and doesn't want anyone else. But he is also very secretive and always holds back and does not tell me things. He is 15 years older than me. Is retired at 56 and just bought a condo in Florida. He goes to guards a lot and one time one of his friends that he went to guards with gave him a address of a Russian girl and he accepted. He has the money to travel where ever he wants. We always make plans and end up canceling most of the time and I feel like I am last in his life. I have tried to talk to him about it.
Old February 21st, 2006, 12:59 AM   #34
wicca

Smile i met my one true love online and happy

my husband and i met on line and we have been married for a little over a year and might be expeting a little one well we hope we met be4 he went to basic tranning for the U.S Army and now hes over seas and i thank god angelic:everyday that there is the intenet other wise my husband and i would have never met when i fond out he had to go to iraq for the whole year of our marrage i was that was me
wicca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2006, 07:46 PM   #35
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Talking Well

(((((Wicca))))))
I know what you are going thru. Many women have gone thru this being military wives. One thing I learned when my (ex-husband) was overseas was what I was capable of doing. I grew up during that time. Which is part of a good marriage. You will become stronger and thus keep the home fires burning.

Hardest job women have other than having children. Yet we are stronger than others think.

It also helps to have a support group thru your church or other military wives from his unit or the military base he was sent out from. Check it out.

Plus you have us here. Hope you are doing fine.

Have a great day!