Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Getting to know you!

Old May 28th, 2009, 09:47 AM   #106
shirleyann28

I am interested in making new friends and chatting to other ladies with the same interest as myself. I have been looking for a women's group to join and WOW looks very interesting to me.
Old May 29th, 2009, 06:28 AM   #107
racheal

i am a n administrator by proffesion i deal with personal cases most of the time in my department, majority of people like hearing my advice and share ideas with them,

i expect to learn/share more from different women globally, which will enhance my work and help me/others.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 10:54 AM   #108
razler

about my self

i work as an administrator and deal with people, this is my chance to know more world wide, i want to know more about difffrent people ideas and opinions, i handle diffrent cases, personal, official cases ibelieve and trust my joining women online will assit my working experinces and will enable me tackle issues easily.
Old June 11th, 2009, 10:36 PM   #109
ashyo727

my reasoning for joining this forum is to obtain and possibly give advice. Its hard being a woman yet wonderful to be able to get help online.
Old June 15th, 2009, 02:03 PM   #110
justme41

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this site and I am looking forward to venting the issues that I'm having in my relationship. I hope that I will be helpful to you as well by reading your posts with an open mind. I can't wait to get started!!
Old June 18th, 2009, 03:12 PM   #111
only1qu33n

I'm at a deep turning point in my life where im searching to find myself. As the progress continues i would like to make new friends that i can chat with about the many different things that i enjoy. As i continue this long journey i hope o gain a new outlook on the world.
Old June 22nd, 2009, 06:25 AM   #112
jojo946

Hi..I decided to join this committee because like many others I am heartbroken and seeking advice..
Old June 23rd, 2009, 02:58 AM   #113
brianamorgan

Hi there everyone here in this forum! Im Briana Morgan! I love to travel. I would love to take part of the discussions here... and learn more also. Im looking forward of my participation here...
brianamorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2009, 04:31 PM   #114
rjsfeminist

Hi, to all our newbies!
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2009, 09:41 AM   #115
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

Like rjs said welcome to you all. I like so many other showed up to see what this place was like and well, never really left. I have even recommended it to others who just need a friend to talk to. So, sit down and stay awhile the more the merrier!
Old June 28th, 2009, 10:28 PM   #116
jgbe4245

Welcome

Welcome to all new members. I am not on here that much but I hope to be on here more often. I look forward to talking to each of you!
jgbe4245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2009, 11:53 AM   #117
Barb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo946 View Post
Hi..I decided to join this committee because like many others I am heartbroken and seeking advice..
Why don't you tell us more? this is why we are here.
barb
Barb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2009, 05:04 PM   #118
koke

hello every one,
i need some friends becouase i feel alone i born and raised in egypt and i left all my friend over there and i moved to usa few years ago i need a real friends be able to listen to me and help me to be me againe becouase i became some one ealse
Old July 6th, 2009, 07:54 PM   #119
oberon263

greetings... i live inn sydney and would like to have a bit more of an international connectionn with women. AND i've got the flu ... live by myself (my partner and i broke up a while ago) so i'mm a bit bored!
Old July 6th, 2009, 09:22 PM   #120
laur1297

Smile

I am interested in WOW as I have read several references about the site that have inspired intellectual curiosity. I am a single forty something woman in a career transition and am always welcome to new ideas and trends.