Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Sex and Intimacy

Old December 29th, 2010, 03:11 PM   #1
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Unhappy How can I get more satisfaction?

I need some advice. When we have sex, my boyfriend seems to always finish early, while I'm still wanting more. Even if he would
just stay inside me a little longer, that would be nice. How do you girls cope with a situation like this and what can I do?
Thanks,
Jennifer
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2011, 02:55 PM   #2
Lexi

Have you communicated this to him? Its a touchy situation because of typical male egos, but if you are close, you should be able to talk about it. Remind him that women need a little bit more attention in that area...
Lexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2011, 06:41 PM   #3
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Hi Lexi,
I've talked to him about it, and he is a nice guy. I love him! He's getting better, and I told him that girls like snuggling too. So he's been snuggling with me more, and the past few times even when he "O's", he's lingered inside me longer and I just really love his presence down there. LOL! So, it is getting better; I think for both of us.
Old January 20th, 2011, 12:24 AM   #4
gina montague

gina

this is not an uncommon problem for women . I have found that by you taking more control of proceedings , the male can have his excitement heightened , whilst his O is delayed . At the same time , this delay will increase your own desire to the point where you are totally aroused , ready for the penetration . some manual stimulation , and in addition , oral attention , puts you in total control . If I call this foreplay , for want of a better term, It can be developed by a variety of of stimulatory activities beyond the scope of this thread .
gina montague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 12:52 PM   #5
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

What we have been talking about recently is me going on birth control. I haven't used the pill yet; we've just gone with his condoms. But, maybe if I go on BC it would make things more intimate for both of us. I guess I just have concerns about the side effects I would have, like how my period would change.
Old January 26th, 2011, 10:03 AM   #6
Sophia

Women need a little bit more attention than men... We have different attitudes to sex. That is why you should communicate. It?s so important to talk about sex, you desires and feelings.
Sophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2011, 02:41 PM   #7
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Hi Sophia, and you're totally right! As women, we treat sex in a different way. We love the final result, just like men do, but for us there's more that goes into it. What David and I have been talking about is more cuddle time, and just kind of lingering inside me after his "O" or my "O", or mutual "O"s! LOL. I love David, but I think that he developed that male mentality, of "OK, I'm satisfied. My work is done for the night." Well, sorry, but I'm a girl and I'd like a little more. We are talking, and he's getting better, so that's a good thing. I'm still considering talking to my GYNO about bc pills.
Old January 28th, 2011, 01:49 PM   #8
gafoorshemg

leave him and choose better one
Old January 28th, 2011, 03:50 PM   #9
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Sorry Ga, but I'm not going to leave my bf. I love everything about him. He's smart, really funny, and we do have really nice sexual experiences together. So maybe, I'm just greedy and want more. We've spent 2 and a half years together, so we've kind of bonded with each other. I love him as a human being, too.
Old January 28th, 2011, 04:43 PM   #10
Elusive Unicorn

Jennifer you should keep him then. This realy is not a subject I am used to talking about.
Gesh they shouldn't be telling you to kick him to the crub. It doesn't sound like it is a major problem. I blush when I tell you could always get toys you both could play with. You know with each other. I feel very akward giving that kind of advise.
/me rolls eyes and to think I read romance novels and this makes me want to blush and hide.LOL
Old January 28th, 2011, 05:22 PM   #11
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

I'm going to keep him, Uni. And as far as toys go . . . we've started to do that. I use my vibe on his private spots now, and he really likes it! LOL. So, I guess that I always liked him as a person, but now we're experimenting more about what turns both of us on.
Thanks for the advice!
Old February 11th, 2011, 08:56 PM   #12
moniker

Jennifer, I was going to give the same advice as Uni did, so I'm glad that you've tried it and it's working. Sex is more than just a penis in a vagina! Knowing you need a little more time means he can do other things for you...like having him use a vibrator on you before you two have sex, or he can use his mouth or his fingers or a combination of the above.

Another suggestion is to buy desensitizing gel, which contains a topical numbing agent that will reduce the stimulation on his penis. He orgasms because his penis is stimulated to a certain point, so reducing that stimulation allows him to last longer.

As for birth control, I like it because it made my periods more regular but don't do it because you think it'll be intimate. It'll still be over too quickly without you getting all you want out of it.
moniker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2011, 09:54 PM   #13
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Thanks Moniker. And he's getting a little better at it each time we're in bed. So, that's a good thing!
Old February 11th, 2011, 11:55 PM   #14
Elusive Unicorn

ILMAO
/me watches as Jennifer takes the all good advice roomies gave her for her own usage...So she can use to become the next Doctor Ruth.<weg>
Old February 12th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #15
moniker

Haha, Unicorn is so right!
moniker is offline   Reply With Quote