Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Family Issues

Old November 24th, 2010, 02:49 PM   #31
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Right now sitting here ready to throttle my 21 year old daughter who is back at living at home. Causing me more stress between my husband and the crap she spews out on me cause she is frustrated on others and etc. Then I told her not to take it out on me. I dont need the stress. I have done my best to help her with getting her life back on track and she is the one who is going to ruin but I can bet its going to be me who gets all the blame. I am seriously thinking of taking a holiday away from her. She claims she is 21 and can handle and deal with her life. Well lets see how well she does on Tuesday morning when she needs a ride to school ten miles away at 7 in the morning. Time to let her hang. Worse is that she brings her crap over to my friends house since I am there and then the husband shows up for her to have more times to vent over the same old stuff. Just venting needed to get it out. Hugs
Old November 25th, 2010, 06:13 PM   #32
rjsfeminist

Wow, (((Wolf_Angel.))) Wish there was some words of wisdom to help in this situation...Keep us posted.
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2010, 12:40 PM   #33
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Thanks ((( Rjfeminist ))) She showed up yesterday all nice and etc which was redone in the am before she went to work. Yet all the while on the cell phone telling her friends what a blank blank blank person I am and etc. Husband actually told her that stranding me with the grandchildren and etc yesterday will be the last time. I also called the other grandmother and told her exactly what she has done. Nor did she pay me for the time. Knowing I am doing my best to get the house work done for her children to reside with her at my house. Ughs! Hugs
Old December 3rd, 2010, 08:23 AM   #34
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Here is a scenario: Husband cheated on you with another woman with kids and a bf. Now the kids 3 out of 4 are in Foster care due to them not having a house (which they are in transit due to landlord throwing them out of their house while they were on their way back from visiting relatives over the holiday weekend). Would you give the woman and her bf a place to sleep and food to eat knowing the frigid cold isnt a place for anyone to be? Or just let them hang?
Old December 6th, 2010, 12:14 AM   #35
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Now its not the other people in my home causing the problems its still same ones as before i.e husband daughter. Now got devasting news about my Dad dont know what is what until tomorrow. So the waiting is killing me. Then I havent eaten nor feel like it. Feel like crap my eyesight is blurry with lightning strikes flashing.Head throbs and did check my sugar levels ( 134 ). And no one knows that. Now babykittens daughter Danielle going to E.R. for possible tonsilitis emergency surgery. So prayers for them. Hugs
Old December 7th, 2010, 06:55 PM   #36
rjsfeminist

Wow, Wolfie, it sounds like you're going through a whole lot of hard-times. Will be praying hard for you...
Old December 9th, 2010, 09:54 AM   #37
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

[color="Purple"][/COCould use some supportive replies to this one vent of mine. I have been working mainly all by myself doing what is needed for this house. Now back in July while cleaning and using a ladder I fell. Landed on my back mainly. The thing was that particular day I had asked the dh and dd to be there for the cleaning at 9 a.m. Well of course they blew me off instead had to be elsewhere do whatever to help whoever. Now I am the kind of person that if you are having a crisis, I drop whatever I am doing and come to help you. Mind you this has been the year where my whole life was a roller coaster and it wasnt getting better only worse and faster. The spousal abuse and etc. The abuse from the younger two children cause I didnt give them money or whatever. Then knowing they all wanted to be NOT around me. That I was no longer good
enough to be around let alone help. In my house I pretty much take care of everyone and the animals. But no one takes care of me. Its not that I want it when needed but any one of their friends etc takes precedence over me. Some of I can understand. Anyway had a phone call where c/y came for unexpected visit today, I was never told that it was cause someone called to report my "crap" stuffed house to them. Now the dh and dd have something to laugh at me along with the people I know who did it do. So again I am being the nigger slave b*tch that has to do it all expect no help even from the people who I have staying temporary here in my home. I now call it the Trash Heap! But I am going to take a page out of my mother's book and rectify it all by myself. I get hurt again I will take myself to the ER and go from there. I dont have any friends anymore. Their choice not mine. Yet it is what it is, So this is going to be my last post til the house is done in order as I want. The other family members i,e, Dh and DD lose stuff to the garbage can or whatever Oh well. So far there is three reasons why my christmas is ruined. 1. Trash Heap. Dh getting a DUI 2 over the limit. 3. DD to busy running around. Yet the most powerful one is that DH and DD promised me to help get the house done and all the did was lie just so they (Dh and DD) could make me a joke and now they are laughing at me. SO now I wont believe them at all. Hugs to all
LOR]
Old January 3rd, 2011, 12:51 PM   #38
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Just an update...as of now that I was informed by my husband he has been doing all this crap to me cause he doesnt want to be alone. My question was Well would you hang out or spend time with someone who is drunk drugged up and getting mean and violent with you? Thus far no answer. Nor does he have time for me just to discuss everyday things like truck inspections and etc. Let alone to see if I have any appointments. This is also in effect for my 21 year old daughter who has caused trouble where now I cant walk the streets in my town unless I am watching my back. In the meantime I must go to the local Careerlink get a resume printed out and go and get my application turned in. Hope to get a job where I can sustain myself and get out of dodge.
Hope all of you are doing well. Happy Belated New Year's! Be safe and healthy! Hugs
Old January 4th, 2011, 02:37 AM   #39
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

((((((((Wolfie)))))))) Be careful and best of luck! Hope this new Year treats ya better.
Old January 4th, 2011, 08:54 AM   #40
PoohsBigSister
Long Live WOW!!

Wolfie, you are in my prayers. We love you here! Were i closer, I would come and help you with the house and such! my kids are the same way... it doesn't get cleaned until I clean it. that sooooooooo annoys me. sigh. love you darlin!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((WOLFIE))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Old January 4th, 2011, 11:20 PM   #41
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Hugs thank you!
Old January 6th, 2011, 11:55 PM   #42
rjsfeminist

(((Wolfie!))) Wow, I'm so sorry to hear about all the crap you're going through.
Old January 9th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #43
Elusive Unicorn

Aww {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Wolfie}}}}}}}}}}}} so sorry to here what you are going though. You are to nice and good of a person to have to put up with all that. You should just pick a new faimly. I know a lot of them here would be jumping up and down telling you to pick them. We all love you here.
Old January 9th, 2011, 12:33 PM   #44
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Try to hang in there, Wolfie. You know you have girlfriends here!
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2011, 12:50 PM   #45
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Thank you all so muc ((((Elusive Unicorn Jennifer IRISH PBS Crazymomma Rjfeminist and everyone else too)))))))))) just an update...was in a physical confrontation with the daughter. She is now out of my house. With all that I do for her and her children then others as well you'd think she would act and behave like an adult. Alas she isnt. Which is a shame for she has a lot of potential and good in her even if she cant see it herself. Then missing the grandchildren. Plus others want things done here well so do I so why cant they keep their promises like they say. Do what is needed and shut the h*ll up. I had asked the others within the household to be gone yesterday so I could get my stuff done. Nope they were there partially out of the way for an hour of course I was redirected to doing other things instead of what I needed and planned to get done. Well now today is another day. They all slept in til 11 am and the husband still is sleeping. Yet makes plans to spend time with me at 11 pm last night. Said I was asleep whereas I was dozing patiently waiting for him to keep his promises. Now I wont say crap nor do a darn thing til it pleases me. I hope they will like it. I really dont care anymore nor will I listen to them whine or whatever anymore. I am not going to talk to them or nothing. Let them figure out what is what. Thanks for letting me vent. I know I can here without getting ramifications or having what I say here told back to those who dont listen . Since its a wasted endeavor, oh well. I hope all of you are staying healthy safe and warm. Prayers for all of you! Hugs