Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Family Issues

Old January 17th, 2010, 10:26 AM   #1
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Talking Families

When you grow up you have your siblings and parents perhaps some cousins aunt uncles and even grandparents. Yet as an adult you move away and start your own family. However, I have few other families that have sprung up along the way. The online family the people I know thru websites, emails and etc. Then there is the native family I have. These are people who do pow wows with. Who are learning their heritage and culture even at this late date in our lives. Yet despite that I have a great family. I am surrounded by their love and support. Especially during the chaotic life I have been going thru for the last 11 months. Not pretty I tell you. Yet these "sisters" of mine are fabulous! I simply have no way to repay them. Not sure if I ever could either. Yet like they tell me, "you'd do it for me if it was me in your shoes." Which is so true! So I wanted to tell others that your family you live with daily may drive youup the known wall, do things to you that shouldnt be done, and leave you out in the cold. Yet as you all "see" that we have other families that come in when we least expect it. I wanted to tell all of them I love you. Thank you for being who you are to me. For doing what I would do for you. That I am proud to call you my "other" family. That I love all of you as you are.

Have a great day!
Old January 17th, 2010, 01:24 PM   #2
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

((((((((((((((((((((Wolf Angel)))))))))))))))))) You don't really have to thank us. that's what family does. That's how we show you how much we love you too and how much you are loved here.
Old January 17th, 2010, 04:41 PM   #3
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Well it never hurts to know how much you are truley appreciated for the simple things you do unknowingly for another. Hence the post.

(((((((((((((((((((((( Crazymomma ))))))))))))))))))))))))

Have a great day!
Old January 17th, 2010, 11:22 PM   #4
IRISH_EYES_99

(((((((( Wolf_Angel ))))))))), The very best thank you would be you taking care of yourself. Finding a way to be safe & happy. It can happen when the right steps are taken. Even small steps count that way. Taking care of yourself is showing that you listened & know we really do care.

((((((( crazymomma ))))))))))) just because.
Old January 18th, 2010, 09:07 AM   #5
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

((((((((((IRISH))))))))))))) ((((((((((Crazymomma)))))))))))))

Thank you IRISH! I am doing that pretty good even when others "kidnap" me LOL I am doing the best with what I have and can. Main thing is staying safe hence the "kidnapping" by two of my "other" sisters. LOL

Have a great day!
Old June 17th, 2011, 11:31 PM   #6
DACDjr
Senior Memeber

We are here and there... Nice to meet you~!
Old June 18th, 2011, 01:14 PM   #7
IRISH_EYES_99

"...... we are family.... I've got all my sisters & me ....." Bring the party on.

Hey who pushed my face in the Going to paint this town

On my way out the door. Tells everyone to Have a super Saturday.
Old June 18th, 2011, 04:05 PM   #8
DACDjr
Senior Memeber

roflmao... You are great~!

Have a great day~!
Old June 20th, 2011, 08:09 AM   #9
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

IRISH is such a riot! Hugs to both of you!
Old June 20th, 2011, 09:14 AM   #10
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Well just got done doing house inspection since I was away from the home from Friday May 17 til May 19 for another pow wow. Family knew where I was what should of been done i.e. for the house, what day I would get home. Well 21 year old daughter didnt go to work today because (ready for this) I didnt wake her up! Husband spent all of five minutes with me last night before heading out. Dont know what time he came home. Daughter who lives with us, didnt even chat or anything with me last night, disappears when I got home. None of the chores i.e. dishes, washing laundry and etc was done. Yet more work was added for yours truley. Then they wonder why I feel like I dont have a family! Well you tell me ok? For a family helps, talks, is waiting for you to get home. Even with cell phones they didnt text or voicemail me about what time I was getting home! OMG! So today being Monday Husband has physical therapy sometime cant remember when nor care. But that is the only commitment I am doing for them today. Of course after I get the general house cleaning done. For tomorrow starts all of the grunt work of removing excess from the house to storage and garbage. THanks for letting me vent. Hugs
Old June 21st, 2011, 08:05 AM   #11
DACDjr
Senior Memeber

((((( Wolfie )))))
So sorry you are having a hard time hun... I will say a little prayer for you..
Smile we love you~!
Old June 21st, 2011, 08:51 AM   #12
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Thanks (((((Dacdjr))))) So much Family is finding out what is working and what isnt! LOL Other than the Wanna Be Drama Queen starting up crap last night which sent another to the hospital, not much else going on. Still trying to get a job. Until the fall when I hope to go to college for more phlebotomy. The WBDQ is finding out that no one likes her, nor love her nor want her around. Versus the same people she wants all that from actually like me and etc. LOL Its a shame for the WBDQ doesnt realize that I earned my respect and etc whereas she aint earning nada. Oh well! LOL Ticks WBDQ off that they want me there and not her! LOL Bless her anyway
Old June 24th, 2011, 01:54 PM   #13
mst

Jane Howard once quoted "Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one" and is this not so true.....
mst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2011, 08:26 PM   #14
DACDjr
Senior Memeber

((((( Wolfie ))))) things are shallow on this end of life also... They came and shut my lights off today over $60.00 how pathetic is that? Tried to reason with them about no working and have no income, but noooo they are boogers!! Had to send kids to friends house until I get them back on, don't need CPS on my butt....

(sigh) life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade, throw them back!
Old June 28th, 2011, 01:22 PM   #15
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Dayum Dacd that sucks! hope things work out for you soon! Hugs