Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Family Issues

Old July 1st, 2011, 01:37 PM   #16
rjsfeminist

(((Daccie))) and (((Wolfie))). Wish things were going better for you guys.
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2011, 09:55 PM   #17
DACDjr
Senior Memeber

Karma pays off.. All is well my way.. Things are back to normal, if there is actually a normal..

Huggs~!
Old July 2nd, 2011, 10:20 PM   #18
IRISH_EYES_99

Normal is different for each of us. So long as we are good to one another, and cause no deliberate harm to anyone... then we are normal. IMESHO <g>
Old July 3rd, 2011, 12:33 AM   #19
mst

DACDjr: That is an excellent comment, Normal, when I have difficult times in life I have often said to myself "does everyone have this in life or do they live normal lives" and IRISH EYES your right the only normality in life which each individual has is their own level of normality which is so different to everyone else. It would be interesting to hear what others classify has normal in their lives. I suppose many would say I am far from normal, I am 55 yrs old, gay, pagan, who bear one child and who holds a professional position and at this time lives alone. Yes I suppose in many eyes that's far from normal....
mst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2011, 09:30 PM   #20
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

mst, you're from the UK. Would you consider Monty Python normal? I wouldn't consider them normal - but, I love them!
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2011, 10:23 AM   #21
mst

Yes you could say Monty Python was a little bit off the beaten track, but is there any such word as normal in life style. I think if it is what we are then it is normal.
Old July 12th, 2011, 12:48 AM   #22
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Agreed mst. I've actually silly walked from time to time (Flying Circus again). To your point, I had a sociology professor that said " normal is whatever works for you."
Old July 12th, 2011, 01:48 AM   #23
mst

Jennifer23 we do think alike on this, and I am sure you would agree that we are all guilty of looking over our shoulder and worrying if someone else thinks that we might not be normal, and regardless of how strong we think we are on this subject there is always that trace of doubt.
Old July 13th, 2011, 03:57 PM   #24
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

mst, I think that if we treat people nicely we're OK. Others may say that we're out there sometimes, but for us, that could be normal.
Old August 24th, 2011, 09:27 AM   #25
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

My husband is really going upstream without a paddle in a quick way. He had said things would go back to where they were or a semblance thereof back in May. He did seem to be doing that. However, since that femail is man-less due to her own stupidity and etc, my husband is right back there up her butt. I mean come on, I did tell him that if he didnt keep his word, he'd find out what I meant by me walking out and leaving him in the dust. I am tired of being married without the pluses of that. I.e. a helper in the house, someone to cuddle with, share my day with, and have fun (wink wink). I aint getting that. So I was thinking yesterday while driving about things. Main thought, "What am I needed for from him? and What the he** am I not good enough anymore." Needless to say in short order, that my thoughts were about suicide. Then I thought of ways to do so. However, they were just thoughts. For if I live and do what I must for now til things are done and changed, he will live to see what I mean. Unfortunately its going to be him that will be the one left behind. I cant keep on waiting day by day hour by hour waiting for him to have time for me. So yes I know what to do, what the game plan is, and keep focused on it. I wished I had someone to hold me and love me, but that isnt in the cards. So when I do go, I am not going to someone else. I am going to be standing on my feet and moving forward. If you want to leave a message do so. Just no bashing ok? Thanks Hugs Have a great day!
Old August 24th, 2011, 07:42 PM   #26
IRISH_EYES_99

((((((((( Wolf_Angel))))))))))), You've been though this to many times with him. Keep your thoughts away from suicide, he certainly isn't worth that. Keep yourself focused on getting into college & keeping what you can of your sanity. Don't let him pull you into this again.
You owe him nothing, you owe yourself a lot. It's time to put that into perspective and put you first. Hope she's not back in your home. Take care stay focused on yourself & what you want & deserve out of life. do that first other things will fall into place for you. Hang in there and don't let him get you down.
Old August 25th, 2011, 10:37 AM   #27
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

((((( IRISH ))))) Thank you so much! Just at times I could use a hug from another and a shoulder to cry on since I have no one to do this with since that woman has alienated others from me. No she is never allowed here ever again. Husband is very much aware of that! Yes going to do what you said. You are right! I owe it to myself. And when I am where I can walk away from him and this I will. Nor will I look back. Just going to move forward. Thanks for reinforcing what I need to keep in the forefront! Hugs
Old August 25th, 2011, 10:48 PM   #28
sistergirl

Sorry Wolf and I do know the feeling. Do you have kids? Why do we let ourselves become so attached to another to the point of losing who we are? This is the biggest mistake a person can make, I know! You thought about it and that's enough! I always like to say that this world belongs to you too! You have every right to be here! NO one is worth you considering leaving here before your time. That's all I will say. Big Hugs to you.

OK, one more thing. If he is trying to drag you down, fight harder to show him you are a winner!
sistergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2011, 08:39 AM   #29
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

(((( Sistergirl ))))) Thank you so much! Yes I agree. And when I do win my "golden ticket" which seems accessible now thanks to my oldest son Travis, who many on here know from days of chatting. LOL Plus you said something about dragging me down. Well another friend Trish said the same thing just yesterday! Yet I do have my plan. Just have to stay focused on it and move towards it slowly. It actually starts Sept 12 when I start college in a new field. Hugs again Thank you! Have a great day!
Old August 27th, 2011, 12:25 AM   #30
sistergirl

Good, you have a plan and you are moving forward! Who's gonna stop you...not him!
sistergirl is offline   Reply With Quote