Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Family Issues

Old August 27th, 2011, 09:13 AM   #31
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Exactly! LOL
Old September 26th, 2011, 11:39 AM   #32
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Well here is another insert in my crazy mixed up life. Daughter who is now 38 weeks and 2 days pregnant has been harassing my friend by text messages. Saying how I am a Bytch and how I must get home NOW! While she knows I am at a pow wow an hour and a half away. That I am a partner in a vendorship, so cant just up and go. Then said partner of course has another melt down issue and yells and etc at me. Where I cant do nothing right unless its what he wants when he wants right then and there. Then to find out that others heard it, talked about it with others who werent there. So I am assuming again the blame. So dayum tired of this crap! I mean I am only human. Daughter knew I was going to pow wow. Her friend told me Thursday night not to worry they'd help her while I was away. Mind you this is her third pregnancy but different from her first two. Then partner knew I was busy not sitting on my wee arse eating bon bons. That I asked him to wait twice but no now now now! Omgosh. I wish they'd stop and realize what they are doing to me. But no of course not. So going to mull cry get mad and figure out a way if possible to get positive to move forward. Hugs Have a better day than I, yet a better one awaits tomorrow for you I hope.
Old September 27th, 2011, 09:34 AM   #33
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Had my first test last night in class. Not too happy with the results. Missed two cause I was lacking one part of the word "Cubital" and the last one on first page the obvious! Ugh! But did have some good answers while doing the class notes where we interacted with the Instructor Scott! He is Fantastic! Have a great day! By the way will be studying for Thursdays test. Ugh! LOL
Old September 27th, 2011, 11:46 PM   #34
IRISH_EYES_99

Good luck Wolf Angel. Hope all will go well with your daughter's pregnancy too. 3rd child usually comes faster then the first ones. God bless.
Old January 29th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #35
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Well I could really use a friend with a good ear. My heart is broken. Found out that others LIED again about me making me look like a jerk. And this at the worst time for they had no forethought about anyone else but to separate me from my loved one who I wanted to help, not control anything. To put my arms around her and love her. Yet sad to say, they lied about me to her and thus now I know the truth but they dont. I will say this though cause once the truth is told someone other than me is in hot water. God I swear on my Mother's grave I didnt do nothing but others twisted and lied to make it like I did it on purpose. Now I dont know what to do or think.
Old January 30th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #36
IRISH_EYES_99

? ?
Old January 31st, 2012, 08:10 AM   #37
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Father-in-law lied to his Son who is my estranged husband who lied to everyone else
Old February 5th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #38
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Sometimes you wonder if the choice you made was the right one; Yet when you love someone their happiness makes yours complete. If it means keeping a tight lid on things, so it doesnt hurt another that is what you do even if you are in pain as well. Yet the difference is that when you LOVE someone even lying backstabbing dumb idiotic things that person(s) does, it doesnt stop the loving but it increases the pain. Now I am getting beyond the pain. I know who is who and what is what. I just hope for those others they can be satisfied with what they did or didnt do. I just want them happy, loved, and safe. Maybe tis selfish I put them ahead of me, but I still LOVE them all the same.
Old March 4th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #39
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Question: Would you tell another person who has been a victim of MENTAL, VERBAL and PHYSICAL ABUSE in recent months, to believe those who abused her, care about her still? Would you tell that victim to "GROW UP" and accept the olive branch of Friendship? Knowing perhaps that those abusers are trying to worm their way back into the Victims' life? To know you may be accidentally setting the Victim up to be Abused again by her Abusers? I am trying to help a friend of mine who this was done too. She is highly upset and I know that some of you on here would give her the insight love support she is in need of plus the answer. Thank you Hugs
Old March 6th, 2012, 11:57 PM   #40
IRISH_EYES_99

If the "abusers" really cared about her.... they wouldn't be the abusers they are!!! Before accepting any Olive branch .. your friend should seek professional help. Someone not on top of the situation. Most importantly be honest with that person, then she can be honest with herself!! I believe without that help, she is setting herself up for abuse again. Just my opinion.
Old March 7th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #41
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

I agree with you there ((((((IRISH)))))
Old April 1st, 2012, 08:40 PM   #42
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Question: If someone asks you an question and you give the answer is that giving advice?
Old April 9th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #43
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

If one seeks knowledge and understanding thru wisdom, is it wrong to ask a
question? Not doubting the answer or questioning the wisdom of anyone just
seeking to have a better understanding and how it would apply to that person,
mainly myself. To help them improve themselves. This is something I was curious
about and wanted to get back some input on this. Not meant to offend anyone in
any way shape or form. I am just trying to redefine things for myself. My father
always said," IF you dont ask a question how will you know or learn?" So going
by that sage wise advice is the basis for this. I hope all of you are doing
well.

Being healthy safe and know that you are loved.

Have a great day!

I know I am for the lessons I have learned and wish to expand upon that.
Old July 14th, 2012, 08:11 AM   #44
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Ok quick question: How and what do you celebrate on an Anniversary when the husband shattered the wife's life, trust, faith and beliefs? She has no reason to trust, believe, have any faith in anything he says or does. After 13 years of a good marriage followed by 4 years of h*ll on earth for the wife, due to husband being on drugs...she is moving on but now he is sober from drugs and etc, he wants to celebrate 17 years of marriage? Come on are you kidding me? He was so nice to text her a message of Happy Anniversary. What do any of you think? Thank you Hugs
Old July 14th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #45
Synful_Poet

Well, honestly, Wolfie, that's crap!!!

If he really wanted to show that the aniversary meant something, he would show a little more effort then a text message...really, a text message, come on! I think it should have been something more like....flowers, at the girls' feet groveling for forgiveness. Even then it would have to be some pretty damn good groveling!!

Just my opinion. Have a great day!