Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Lesbians Online

Old January 28th, 2010, 05:16 PM   #1
bryant08

Unhappy Elesbian mothers going through child custody cases

I am 20 years old and before i met my girlfreind of 5 months i got pregnant and me and the guy were never together we were just freinds when it happened. He hasnt threatened to take this child away from me just becouse i am elesbian and i live with my girlfriend. I'm starting to get scared becouse ive been reading online cases of similar situations and it always turns out bad for the elesbian mom becouse most all of the judges in the rulllings see the mother unfit becouse of her sexuallity emotionally hurting the child or becouse the mother lives with her partener and they see that as an unfit home environment. I do nothing wrong i dont do drugs i hate partying i hate drinking i work at the firedepartment full time so i have my carrear already in place i am responsible. He is still in collage still lives with mom and dad and parties still and i think he still does drugs. Does anybody have any advise for me or has anybody been through this or is going through something simular. If so please message back. If i got my kid taken away from me just becouse of the elesbian fact that would be devistating. If i got him taken away from me at all it would be devistating. Me and my girlfreind are looking forward to raising him and we have plans to get married in a couple years. Please any advise is welcomed! Thanks
Old February 14th, 2010, 08:37 AM   #2
surendra_200977@hotm

Unhappy suggestions

true mother is that who can understand his child behaviour so that automatically a child can understand
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryant08 View Post
I am 20 years old and before i met my girlfreind of 5 months i got pregnant and me and the guy were never together we were just freinds when it happened. He hasnt threatened to take this child away from me just becouse i am elesbian and i live with my girlfriend. I'm starting to get scared becouse ive been reading online cases of similar situations and it always turns out bad for the elesbian mom becouse most all of the judges in the rulllings see the mother unfit becouse of her sexuallity emotionally hurting the child or becouse the mother lives with her partener and they see that as an unfit home environment. I do nothing wrong i dont do drugs i hate partying i hate drinking i work at the firedepartment full time so i have my carrear already in place i am responsible. He is still in collage still lives with mom and dad and parties still and i think he still does drugs. Does anybody have any advise for me or has anybody been through this or is going through something simular. If so please message back. If i got my kid taken away from me just becouse of the elesbian fact that would be devistating. If i got him taken away from me at all it would be devistating. Me and my girlfreind are looking forward to raising him and we have plans to get married in a couple years. Please any advise is welcomed! Thanks