Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Life's Transitions

Old June 15th, 2010, 04:48 PM   #1
unknown-ml

Life Stinks

Life stinks. Nothing positive ever happens.
unknown-ml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2010, 10:08 PM   #2
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

Oh, you much be very young. This life is what you make of it. Ask any Mom if life sucked the first time she held her new little one. Ask her if it sucked the first time and everytime after when she was called "Mommie" Ask her if life sucked the first time her grandchild curled into them and said I love you grandma.
No,like doesn't suck. Just some people's outlook onto it.
Old June 17th, 2010, 08:01 AM   #3
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

I agree with Crazymomma! Yet its also those out there to make your life stink if you allow them too. I have chosen not to allow those select few to do so anymore. Hence I am making my life what I hope it to be not the way they wish me to have it. Its a matter of choice. You can get lemons but its what you do that can change it. Hope this helps as it was meant too. Hugs
Old June 18th, 2010, 01:53 PM   #4
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

Wolfie I for one would take advice from you anytime.
Old June 18th, 2010, 10:16 PM   #5
IRISH_EYES_99

Life has it moments that make us wonder. Then again it has more moments to make us happy. If you woke up this morning it's a good day. If you stood on your own 2 feet and moved around it's a good morning. If you saw someone or something that made you smile.. it's a good morning.
Sure things happen that we have no control over, as WolfAngel says when life serves you lemons.. you make lemonade, thow another flavor into it. ( raspberry, strawberry etc) and you have a sweet drink that will put a smile on your face.
Good luck to you. Tomorrow is a new day with a new beginning.
Old June 18th, 2010, 11:20 PM   #6
PoohsBigSister
Long Live WOW!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( IRISH EYES )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Old June 18th, 2010, 11:21 PM   #7
PoohsBigSister
Long Live WOW!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( WOLFIE ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

by the way... you have to make a personal page there before i can find you.... i didn't know that before... but its a good site.
Old June 18th, 2010, 11:21 PM   #8
PoohsBigSister
Long Live WOW!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( CrazyMomma ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

i think about you often.....
Old June 18th, 2010, 11:23 PM   #9
PoohsBigSister
Long Live WOW!!

Unknown... life doesn't just "happen". Life takes work to live and be happy. You have to strive to make your life happy, make changes that need made, find friends to support you, and LIVE life to it's fullest...
Old June 21st, 2010, 06:11 AM   #10
unknown-ml

thanks for the advice, oh and crazymomma, i am 46 i have no kids or grandkids and prob never will. i have never married, men look at my picture and run away, if i will spread my legs for them then they want me but as a wife they want someone pretty and i am not. and i am getting more bitter about it every day. so you tell me how life with out love does not suck.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 07:51 AM   #11
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

((((((PBS IRISH Crazymomma Unknown-mil)))))))) First off thanks to all of you. I may not have love from those close by but I have yours. As well as I love myself. I have to make the changes I want to make my life better. No one else. Been teaching this to my youngest son. Hope it does take affect with him. So far by what he says yes but actions speak louder. Otherwise, off to work. Btw I got promoted on Friday to Marketing Sales Rep only yesterday I did only three sales ugh! Hugs to all!
Old June 22nd, 2010, 09:01 AM   #12
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

okay, just a few thing, ((((((Irish,PBS)))))) I miss you both soo much. (((((Wolfie))))) In resent months I fell almost like you are one of my best friends.
((((unknown-ml))))) I give you hugs because it sounds like you need it. A wise person(I don't know who) once said you have to first learn to love yourself before you can expexct others to. Also I have heard a saying that go:don't look for someone to make you happy, you must find it in thee simple things. Take of the clouds from your eyes and smell the coffee,take a walk and see all the wonders that God has put in front of you if you just open your eyes. It is so simple. If you don't think you'll ever have kids, adpot a pet. There are so many of them out there that just want someone to love and if you just return that love, it's wonderful. Just please try it. Wolf_angle has been throght hell this year for those who know her they know she has a spirit that is unbreakable. You wil find if you go throght the posts here we are a friendly lot and we will be here when you need to talk,complain or need a shoulder to cry on.
Life is too short,and you need to stop looking at what should have been and look at life one day at a time.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 06:01 PM   #13
unknown-ml

all i ever wanted out of life was a husband and kids, but God does not want me to have that. so i am going to have to learn to live alone.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 06:47 PM   #14
unknown-ml

i cry every time i see a couple or a mother and child, knowing i will never have what they do
Old June 23rd, 2010, 08:04 AM   #15
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

Hon, you sound like you really need counseling. I was the same way for a long time. It was like I couldn't funtion. I cryed all the time. I didn't even know how to put it in words.
You are not alone. You said God has other plans for you. Have you ever taken the time to find out what it is? A dear friend of mine once said, I see me being alone when I die and it scares the hell of me. I realized that I felt the same way. From that point on, I seem to hae been with men I don't love and don't even like just to keep me from being alone and to be honest I haven't been happy.Now I am in a bad place in my life. I want to go,but he just had surgery and was out of work and almost died. So, I feel until he is on his feet I must stay. There is a sound that goes I'd rather have bad love than none at all. Well, I am being to think that no love is MUCH better than bad love. Yes, it maybe lonely but atleast, you don't have someone there that is verbaly abusive.
Find out what you are here for. Search your heart and you will find it.