Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Life's Transitions

Old June 23rd, 2010, 03:08 PM   #16
unknown-ml

i can't afford counseling. the only thing that i am here for is to take care of my elderly parents needs, for years i helped mom take care of dad and now dad is gone and i have to take care of mom. plus work a full time job. the only plans God has for me is to take care of mom. and when He decides to take her home, then my work here will be done. when am i going to have my needs met? when am i going to be loved? who is going to help me when i am a senior? the answers are: never, never, and no one. someone once said, "it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" i agree with that. i have never loved or been loved. anyone who has kids has been loved at least once. i never have and the sadest part, i never will. i can see myself turning into a mean, bitter old maid because i have just given up.
unknown-ml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2010, 06:11 PM   #17
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

First off love of yourself. This will make others who know you love you as well.
Hence sharing of yourself which you love is a gift to others.