Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Romantic Relationships

Old January 31st, 2011, 12:43 AM   #16
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

ROFLMAO Elusive aka niece of my heart! So Crazy that means we gotta be sisters! LOL Niece be nice share the ice cream! LOL Jennifer no sweat! Just ask Crazy how bad we used to get when in chat! LOL Hugs to all!
Old January 31st, 2011, 10:38 AM   #17
Elusive Unicorn

<---- shares some of the icecram after being proded to do so.
Old February 4th, 2011, 12:35 AM   #18
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

This is such a cool place to be. It's a place where it's basically all women, so we can do girltalk, and do it without all the nasty language that I've seen on other sites. I'm glad to be here and glad to be friends with all of you!
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2011, 03:44 AM   #19
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

LOL (((( Elusive ))))) You are so sweet! LOL Like I said before Jennifer we used to get worse! But we are always decent and respectful with what we say! Hugs
Old February 4th, 2011, 04:31 PM   #20
Elusive Unicorn

{{{{Wolfie}}}} But of corse I am the good one remeber!

/me looks around for da lightning. At least thats what momma would have me do. I always seem to get in trouble. I wonder how she could even think that I would be any trouble at all?<weg>

Leaves some and there now its a party!! Then out of the room.
Old February 5th, 2011, 08:39 AM   #21
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

ROFLMBO ((((( Elusive Jennifer)))) Ya'll are a riot! Just love it!
Old February 5th, 2011, 10:03 AM   #22
Elusive Unicorn

{{{{{{{{Wolfie}}}}}} I am more then happy to make you laugh. Sometimes little things like a smile can make a diffrance on how we see our day.

<-----is a goofball and always good for a laugh. I do not mean any harm in anything I say I like to joke around but I don't get to do it often in RL. So here I can just be me no worries.
Old February 5th, 2011, 01:55 PM   #23
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Mmmmmmmm. Wolfie, maybe I should change my name to Elusive Jennifer!!! LOL.
Old February 6th, 2011, 12:31 AM   #24
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Rofl Sharing of yourself and making others laugh is the best gift you can give or receive. Hugs (((( Jennifer)))) ((((Elusive))))
Old February 6th, 2011, 03:17 PM   #25
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Awww thanks, Wolfie. And it is true that when you smile or treat someone nicely, it makes you feel better. So, I try. But I can be a wierd chick sometimes! LOL.
Old February 6th, 2011, 05:25 PM   #26
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

LOL You must be reading my mind I swear! Cause I usually favor the weird ones LOL Yes tis true if you make another smile then you feel good. Yet lately it seems in my life here that I have things to do but goodness if others would be kind let alone spend time with me let alone if I visit them its like I am not wanted there. That I am in the way. Oh well will vent in a bit once my thoughts are in order.
Old February 7th, 2011, 10:20 AM   #27
Elusive Unicorn

{{{{{{{{{{Wolfie}}}}}}}}}} you can come visit me and momma. We would both make you feel wanted. You might think twice about my when the kids are home then its crazy around here.LOL I do not know how crazy crazymommas house is as I have not been able to get out there yet. I hate driving in the winter.
Old February 7th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #28
Mari1211

If he says he's not looking for a relationship...he might just not be looking for a relationship. I would talk to him to see if there is potential down the road. Tell him you really like chatting with him and spending time with him...but that you are indeed looking for a relationship. Find out if he might be interested in one down the road...if not...maintain the friendship and start dating other people.

I had a guy friend like that...he sent all the wrong signals...I ended up getting really hurt. Just be upfront and honest and that way you don't get hurt.
Mari1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2011, 10:15 AM   #29
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

That sound like wise words Mari which I am sure others posted as well. Now Elusive that sounds like a plan for the summer sometime. So tell your Momma ok? Hugs Btw my P.I.C. lives near Syracuse New York
Old February 8th, 2011, 12:50 PM   #30
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

That is good advice, Marianne. We have really helpful people here.