Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Lesbians Online

Old October 21st, 2010, 07:36 AM   #1
hELPME10

Question How Can She Love Me

i have been dating this woman for over 2 years now and before we got together we were bestfriends, we argu now and then buh when we do she smashes things and hits me like this morning i told her i was at work to which she kicked of booting me in face and smahed my head of door because she says i care about people at work more then her, she has now left me but will want me back soon i cant say to her i dont want to be with her as she tretherns to kill herself and i cant tealk to any body about this as no1 knows were are together or that we are lesbians what can i do pleasee help
Old October 24th, 2010, 03:14 PM   #2
ThunderSpirit

physical and emotional abuse

Look into web sites on borderline personality disorder. Here are a couple sites: ****** / ******
Often when dealing with someone who behaves in such a manner you are dealing with someone who has major mental health issues. Rage, physical violence and abuse, emotional blackmail, and trying to get you to give up everyone in your life but them are certain sighs that something is seriously wrong with this woman. You cannot help her. You can only help yourself to get away from the chaos and the hurt that is happening to you with her in your life.
Talk to someone at a women’s shelter near you. Learn the signs of abuse and go no contact with her. She will most likely try to reconnect with you by making promises to change. I would bet that she has a history of these behaviors and the only thing that has ever changed for her is the face of her victims.
Read “Emotional Blackmail” by Susan Forward and “Stop Walking on Eggshells” by Paul Mason. For her to threaten to kill her self if you tell her that you no longer wish to see her is a perfect example of emotional blackmail. You are not responsible for her behaviors and using that threat is her way to control you. She needs more help that you are capable of giving her.
You do not deserve to be treated this way.

Last edited by Sysop; October 26th, 2010 at 04:53 AM. Reason: links removed
Old October 26th, 2010, 09:40 AM   #3
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Good thing to point out ((((ThunderSpirit))))) I totally agree...If you love someone their happiness is your own. Thus hitting them isnt making happy now is it?