Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > Forum Information > Meet the WOW Staff!

Old August 29th, 2001, 09:05 PM   #211
DACDjr
Senior Memeber

shhhhe Quiet is sleeeeeeeeeeeeeping <g>
((((((( Quiet )))))))
DACDjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2001, 04:39 AM   #212
BeaconWOW
WOW Host

I Just Stopped By To Say, HOWDY! And , Have A Great Day!!!

Time to on out!
Old September 8th, 2001, 11:04 AM   #213
PinoWOW
WOW Host

<FONT SIZE=+2>(((((((AmazingWOW))))))</FONT> There are so many things I want to say to you. WAKE UP SO I CAN DO IT. <G> You were wonderful last night. Thank you for everything.

((((((Tea Room Gang))))))) She really IS as nice in RL as she is around here.
PinoWOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2001, 12:41 PM   #214
Lou
Idealist

(((((Quietude)))))

Hope you find a good cuppa today.

Old September 9th, 2001, 02:38 PM   #215
bikerxena
Biker and Animal Lover

{{{{{QW}}}}} and {{{{{Pino}}}}}<p>
I've been too long absent from the boards, so I wanted to stop in and say hi. It seems I never catch you in chat anymore, and just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you. Hope you're both having a great Sunday!
Old September 10th, 2001, 07:38 AM   #216
PinoWOW
WOW Host

Hi, (((((((bikerxena)))))! It's good to see you again, too. Our Sunday was terrific... QW drove us to South Haven (lake Michigan coastal town). We sat on the beach for awhile, shopped for antiques, ate at Captain Nemo's, and drove back in a tornado watch and thunderstorm warning.

Pretty good for a Brit, eh?

<FONT SIZE=+3>(((((((MyBrit)))))))) Love you! xxx
PinoWOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2001, 03:31 PM   #217
SilverWOW
WOW Host

(((((Q))))) you wunnerful wow you

Just -ing around to say
Old September 14th, 2001, 06:49 PM   #218
ChallengeWOW

<CENTER><b><!-- created by redbird77@earthlink.net --><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=1>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=2>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=3>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=4>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=5>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=6>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=7>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=6>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=5>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=4>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=3>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=2>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=1>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=2>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=3>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=4>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=5>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=6>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=7>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=6>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=5>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=4>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=3>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=2>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=1>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=2>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=3>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=4>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=5>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=6>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=7>*</FONT></CENTER>
<CENTER><font size=5><font color=red>(((<font color=blue>(((<font color=red>(((<font color=blue>(((<font color=red> (Quiet) </font color>)))</font color>)))</font color>)))</font color>)))</font color></font size></CENTER>
<CENTER><!-- created by redbird77@earthlink.net --><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=1>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=2>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=3>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=4>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=5>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=6>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=7>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=6>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=5>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=4>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=3>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=2>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=1>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=2>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=3>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=4>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=5>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=6>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=7>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=6>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=5>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=4>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=3>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=2>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=1>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=2>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=3>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=4>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=5>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=blue SIZE=6>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=red SIZE=7>*</FONT></b></CENTER>
Old September 14th, 2001, 11:24 PM   #219
QuietWoman

((((((((Everyone))))))))

I have been AWOL for way too long.

I promise not to neglect my TeaRoom again.

Alright?

We've been in America for 5 weeks now, and I should be back *there* but events got in the way this week, and now I'm hoping to catch a plane on Monday, assuming that there is a plane there to catch on Monday.

The best news is that we have a place to be in the US now! Our own lil piece of America. And I love it. And I love *her*. (But y'all knew that ). And I have a teapot in the new place, so all is well with me. (Heck, I even found some Twinings tea - this country rocks!)

And yes, this country does rock. Please all of you remember that and love each other. This week has cost everyone and we need to be tolerant and patient with each other.

Loads of love to one and all,

AWOL-too-longWOW.

<font size=+3>((*((*((MyLass))*))*))</font> *You* are the best thing in my life, and please don't you ever forget that.

QuietWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2001, 09:32 AM   #220
LatteWOW
WOW Host

HelloOOooOOOooo,

Well, you are my 2nd post in my new LatteWOW outfit. I had to go to the BossWOW's folder first. I just stopped in to see of you had any biscotti, since my coffee house seems to being running a little low today. Oh, and do you mind hanging up this flyer about LatteWOW's new coffee shop? We don't have tea, so you won't loose any visitors to your tea shop!
Grins LatteWOW
LatteWOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2001, 01:43 PM   #221
GentleWOW
WOW Host

{{{{{{{{Quiet}}}}}}}
Just dropping in to say
Old September 17th, 2001, 04:00 PM   #222
NanaWOW
90%Angel 10%Devil :)

<font color="blue"> (((((((((QuietWOW)))))))))))) leaving you some buttered biscuits to go with your tea Let there be Peace on earth and let it begin with me....
Old September 23rd, 2001, 05:10 PM   #223
Frannie

Cool

((((((( Quiet )))))

Had to come in and visit the LOCAL Tea Room. I shall bring the sound of the sea ebbing and flowing along with me for background music.

Glad you had a fantastic time in the States. My heart still hangs heavy from recent events. Hits even harder when you can relate to the place where such courage and bravery are worn with such pride.

I love the States too. *my* darling is a very PROUD American too, who has started legal process to be a Dual Citizen of both USA and the UK. Wish the process was reciprocal.

Frannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2001, 06:31 PM   #224
Minty_Femme

((((((((QUIETWOW)))))))) muuaaah . Just though I'd stop by to sit a spell with ya. i am looking forward to seeing you hosting again soon. <~~~ leaves a cup of friendship tea for you.
Minty_Femme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2001, 10:59 AM   #225
NovaWOW

WooooooHooooooo {{{{{{{{{{Quiet&Pino}}}}}}}}}}}

Now you've got a home wherever you roam!!!!! So happy for you two!!
NovaWOW is offline   Reply With Quote