Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Romantic Relationships

Old May 12th, 2011, 08:42 PM   #1
petrol head

help please

hi to all need advice and come any good or you are nuts lol

i am a single 29 yeah old girl and last year got out of an 8 year relationship with a bit of a git and was very happy just dating but i went out just a week ago with a man of 25 we meet at the pub and hit it off all night he was rubbing my and kissing me we were getting on like i have never got on with anyone he was even telling me off for silly things like me fixing my car
anyway the night didnt end in the pub he asked to go for food somewhere and i had my car so said if he wanted could go and get something somewhere else and after i would drop him home if he wanted me too
well we did get in the car but didnt now where to go he didnt mind and nore did i so decided to look at sat nav food thing that tells you where things are so i pulled over and went throw it trying to find a nice place when he kissed me a bit more i had not parked in a good place so moved the car and we went a bit more then just kissing but the very funny thing is i let him go without but i dont know why i did and was not just once in the same night . i had made the point just bfore i would kill him if he gave me anything but he told me i could and he was good and very manly in a way of being a good lover and making me feel safe at the same time ,i have never felt like that before , we talked for hours after and again we had sex after he did not just move but was lieing on me just looking at me chatting and giving me a kiss now and again but its been a fue days and i feel like i have never done with any man ,can it be love or something or am i just being a silly girl
most who know me would not say i act this way ever with a man
i hope i make sence to you and hope i can get some advice good or bad
ps
he as told me also he has not without unless with a girl for a long time and i do belive him on that
thanks michelle
petrol head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2011, 08:26 PM   #2
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Michelle, if you trust this guy, and he has your number let him get in touch with you. It's a tough call, because there are crazies out there. Be careful.
Jennifer
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:14 AM   #3
petrol head

he has my number and has been emailing me as does not have texting left on his phone but i just dont know if im the only one he likes i am not planning on not using again if we do go out again and we both didnt plan or the first night .just he has not made a date with me again and i keep giving hints but not getting anything in return .think i will just bite it and tell him if he wants to go with someone else then im not sharing but we can just date and see where it goes just me and him no presser on both
is that a good idea ?

ps sorry if spelling is bad
Old May 14th, 2011, 08:32 PM   #4
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Michelle, I'd say yes. But be careful. I'm a girl too, so I know that there are bad situations out there that you could be involved in. Make sure that it's safe - especially for you!
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2011, 09:52 PM   #5
petrol head

Unhappy

hi i know i was used now iv fell pegnent i told him when i found out and he just said i cant be a dad i dont want it not even asking if i do .
he has not even given me a call to ask if im ok or what is happening with the baby just nothing.
how much of an ars hole is that last time we talked he was moning about his x and a tv not good so my life is now questions with nothing to give me a clue of what to do .
will put his name here so if anyone else is unlucky to get him i wish you lucky cos he does not care at all
************ (like **** sorry if not spelled right)
hes in ******* so be carefull girls
o and he told me if his mum found out she would put him out of the house so cant even tell them
this helps get it off my cheast as not told anyone yet .dont know what to do and untill then just me and all you know

Last edited by Sysop; June 5th, 2011 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Posting others' personal information is prohibited
Old June 4th, 2011, 07:07 AM   #6
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Well I would tell his Mother she is going to be a grandmother. Leave it at that. Yet now start planning on what you are going to do and go do it. I hope this helps as it was meant too! Hugs and good luck!
Old June 4th, 2011, 10:32 PM   #7
IRISH_EYES_99

petro, Get yourself to the dr's. Then decide your options from there. Sounds like he's a user. Sorry, If you are pregnant & it's his child. Then follow though with what you need to do. He needs to be responsible for his actions. Needs to pay support, either volunteerily or court ordered.
Old June 5th, 2011, 07:43 AM   #8
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Ditto what the Wise Irish said!
Old June 8th, 2011, 08:38 PM   #9
petrol head

i know i dont even have anything in my mind clear at all i know im not one for getting rid
i know from 3 weeks the harts is going and its life to me so not going to kill my baby
when i told him all he kep saying is im not ready we have to deal with it
as for his mum i dont even know her or his famliy so dont know if i what them in my babys life in case they are nuts not a thing you want to find out after and you never know what they will do i have lost a baby due to being hit by a 14 year old who just did it for fun .so dont want to lose this one
thanks to all
will keep updating and picking up any advice if you give it

just a question how meny here would tell and how meny would not.
just leave a yes or no may help me to decide
thanks
Old June 14th, 2011, 07:00 AM   #10
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Ok a bit confused but what is the question? Hugs
Old June 17th, 2011, 02:25 AM   #11
IRISH_EYES_99

Walks over to the confused couch with Wolfie, Hey how's it going?

Petro this is WOW Women online worldwide? There aren't many men who come in here. So not sure if any will be able to ans that question. You need to give a lot of thought to how you want to handle this. Good luck.
Old June 17th, 2011, 06:38 AM   #12
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Rofl I dont know but want a glass of merlot?
Old June 22nd, 2011, 08:28 PM   #13
petrol head

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrol head View Post
i know i dont even have anything in my mind clear at all.
i know im not one for getting rid of my baby.
i know from 3 weeks the harts is going and its life to me so not going to kill my baby .
when i told him all he kep saying is im not ready.
we have to deal with it.
as for his mum i dont even know her or his famliy so dont know if i what them in my babys life in case they are nuts
not a thing you want to find out after and you never know what they will do.
i have lost a baby due to being hit by a 14 year old who just did it for fun .so dont want to lose this one
thanks to all
will keep updating and picking up any advice if you give it

just a question how meny here would tell and how meny would not.
just leave a yes or no may help me to decide
thanks
how meny women would tell his mum and dad and how meny of you would not tell ?
sorry my south london side coming out
Old June 24th, 2011, 10:04 AM   #14
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

I would be honest not hiding nothing. For I would have nothing to be ashamed of. It takes two to tango and etc. So thus if the backlash comes on him from his parents then from him to you....just remind him about what is good for the goose is good for the gander and it did take two to tango! Hugs