Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Romantic Relationships

Old May 25th, 2011, 10:06 PM   #1
allainemegan

Talking Dating a geek guy

Way back in high school, I told myself I will never fall in love with a geek guy. I'm not trying to be mean or offend anybody but at that time, I don't find geeks attractive. When I graduated from college, I was lucky to work with an ISP company. There, I was surrounded with programmers. There was this one guy who keeps on teasing me and pairing me to his boss. And to make the long story short, his boss asked me out and I said yes. The night was great and I think I like him, a lot! Luckily he doesn't wear eyeglasses, he's just pure genius and it's turning me on big time!
Old May 26th, 2011, 08:06 AM   #2
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

You will be surprised what is hidden by the glasses and what not! Like the movie The Nerds you will find that anyone anywhere just wants to be accepted and loved for themselves first and foremost! Good Luck! Hugs
Old July 11th, 2011, 04:32 AM   #3
shoaib

hi
shoaib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2011, 10:55 AM   #4
*Adallina*

The wonderful thing about "geeky" men is that there is a much higher chance of him being an amazing romantic loving caring man and alot less chance of being a player os sleaze. My fiancÚ works in computers too and he is one of those rare breads that opens doors and loves to just cuddle and suprises me with wonderful things or gestures. I dont know how old this post is but I hope you had a wonderful time and are very happy with him. All the best
*Adallina* is offline   Reply With Quote