Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Romantic Relationships

Old November 20th, 2011, 10:08 AM   #1
babylove28_az

im married in love with my best friend

I have been with my Husband for over 2 and a half years but only been married for 5 months now. We have 2 kids together. Yes I do love my husband very much. We have been friends since we were teens. My husband and I dated on and off for 7 years and we finally just stayed together. Yes from time to time we fight and I cant handle that.
Now as far as my best friend goes. We have been friends since are teen years to. We have liked eachother the whole time but I never told him I liked him and he never told me he liked me. Well when we got a lil older him and i did fool around. Then a few laters thats when my husband and I first dated. Also on top of it my best friend has a girlfriend. I love him alot and I dont know what to do. He has told me that he loves me to. So the issue I mainly have right now is that him and I love eachother and both have relationships. To top it off we already started to fool around all over again. So please help me. What should I do??
babylove28_az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2011, 01:48 AM   #2
confusedforever
Confused Forever

This is really one of the worst situations that you find yourself into when you are married. Trust me you are not alone and there are probably 60% of people who have been at the place where you are right now. I would say that you should sit down with your friend and talk to him about this. If he is your true friend he will able to help you come out of this dilemma.

It's not easy to break a marriage and is very painful. If you do love your husband, then be true to him. Probably stop meeting your friend completely till you get over him. Out of sight is sometimes out of mind.

Good luck!
confusedforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2011, 10:10 PM   #3
babylove28_az

The only issue I have with this is that my best friend is dating my husbands sister. So yes I am in a big mess right now. I do love my husband very much. Yes I know that my best friend loves his g f to but I just dont know how to walk away from this. I love him that much. We have been doing this for about 7 months on and off but a month and a half straight cause my husband is gone. So I really dont know if I should walk away.
babylove28_az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2012, 01:36 AM   #4
confusedforever
Confused Forever

Trust me it's best to stop meeting your friend. More and more of him in your life will end up taking you away from your husband. If you really want your marriage to workout, stop seeing your friend. Make your husband your best friend and you wouldn't need anyone else.
confusedforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #5
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

I agree only thing is that my current husband's best friend is his drugs. Oh well time to move on and forward on my own.