Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Family Issues

Old January 20th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #1
gaya3pinky

i'm helpless 2 make/take a decision

hi! i'm gaya3, doing my final year graduate. my bro, mom n myself r living 2gether. my dad has a 2nd wife, from my age of 7 till now(23) he does not sleep with us at nite. suddenly 4 d past 3months, he has got an affare with another lady as a 3rd person in his life. i'm totally confused of his behavior, my elder bro s a psychatric patient, he also does not have d capability 2 ask a question 2 my dad regarding this issue. i'm much disturbed wit d ppl around me speaks sarcastically abt my dad. my mom has already got depressed of my bro's health, now an other new issue with my dad. a question has suddeny aroused within me whether he was acting all these dayz as a father or else jus he was jus 4 d name sake? i've losed all my concentration on my studies, i'm blank now. i dont know wat should i do now. should i recover 4m this issue or my dad should? me too seeking 4 a job, i feel much unluck, i dont get a job now. no more wordz!!!!!!!!
Old January 20th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #2
IRISH_EYES_99

Hi gaya3pinky, First try & finish your schooling. You are not responsible for what your dad does or doesn't do. When you finish graduate school you will be in a position to earn better money.
If people other than your family speak of him sarcastically ... you have the right to tell them to stop. They should be more considerate of your feelings.
Wishing you well. Hope your mom doesn't take your father's indiscretions as her fault. It's not her, it's a choice he makes. Good luck, keep us posted.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 10:08 AM   #3
rjsfeminist

Gaya, what Irish said...
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2012, 04:09 AM   #4
Aiden11

What can i say on this.But i will advice you to have focus on just your self because it can also de track you from your goal and journey toward your destination.So let me tell you that just spare this because you father is not gonna be changed.Just work hard and later get separation from your father if he does not deserve to live with you.
Aiden11 is offline   Reply With Quote