Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > Hobbies and Leisure Activities > Music

Old January 23rd, 2011, 05:58 PM   #1
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

The Beatles

I know they were before me, but I have so many songs from them now! How cool were they?
And please youtube Mana. My Mexican rock band has Beatle-ish songs, but in Spanish.
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2011, 12:58 AM   #2
Elusive Unicorn

I love the Beatles songs. When I used over nights about 12yrs ago I had a CD of theirs that I played. Just someting about the way their music flowed. I could always work better when I had them on.
Old January 26th, 2011, 01:47 AM   #3
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Hi Uni! The Beatles are so great! I've watched youtubes of them, wishing that I was one of those 15 year old girls in the audience! But, you have to youtube Mana. They are so good, and even though the words are in Spanish, the melodies are awesome! Work would be easier listening to these guys, too. Sounds like a promo, I know.
Old January 26th, 2011, 10:41 AM   #4
Elusive Unicorn

LOL my puter has decided it does not like videos when online. I am still learning wiyh it. I just got it for Christmas. It has been many years sense I was on one. I had a webtv but angain the last time I was on one of those was at least six years ago. I have had two differant web tv names one was shimmering unicorn (my frist one) and the other was sunny unicorn. The Beatles were a great band. I would probaly like the bad you are talking about. I just might get upset about not being able to understand the lyrics.
Old January 26th, 2011, 04:12 PM   #5
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Uni, the Beatles were a great band, and I love them! Once your 'puter figures out how to do Youtube, go into Mana. I know you won't be able to understand the words, but their music is so good! And look at the crowds that watch them play. Amazing.
Old January 26th, 2011, 10:32 PM   #6
Elusive Unicorn

ROFL I think my puter has a mind of its own. It will be slow then half hour later its going jet speed. I have tried a few different video feeds online on it. I think it has a self pause button that only it can push. I just don't have the patiences to sit there for its on again off again thing.
Old February 27th, 2011, 05:29 PM   #7
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Uni, when you youtube a song, and it starts that buffering thing, just hit the pause button yourself. You should see a little red line going from left to right. When it reaches the end, hit your play button and it shouldn't be interrupted.
Old February 28th, 2011, 02:21 PM   #8
Elusive Unicorn

Mana is not bad plus they look like they are having fun.
You forgot I swiched to wireless. I can do movies and stuff with out the lag.
Old February 28th, 2011, 03:27 PM   #9
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

They're releasing their first new CD in years - coming out in April. I think there's a chance their concert tour may come close to me, and if they're close, I'm going to see them. Their biggest hit was probably "Rayando El Sol", but I think "Vivir Sin Aire" and "Mis Ojos" are their prettiest songs. The first one means "Rays of the Sun", the second means "Living Without Air", and the third means "My Eyes". Yeah, they do have fun, and they have all the original band members. Uni, if you caught some of their concert footage, they pack big places. Historically they've been the most popular Latino rock band. So glad you liked them! And, my favorite is the drummer with all those tats!
LOL!
Old July 24th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #10
peterr77

I love the Beatles songs.
peterr77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2012, 04:53 AM   #11
annie1

My son 16 loves then too.
annie1 is offline   Reply With Quote