Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Announcements & Information

Old November 24th, 2001, 05:06 PM   #31
susieB28

ROFL boog
Old December 1st, 2001, 05:03 PM   #32
Sysop
Administrator

As a result of yesterday's judgement allowing excite@home to shut down their broadband internet service, DarkMyst.org is experiencing some server problems.

<P>In order to connect, you will have to change your connection address from irc.darkmyst.org to 216.218.194.198 or 209.85.227.185

<P><B>For WebTV:</B>

<P>On the IRC you use, find the space that says irc.darkmyst.org and replace it with 209.85.227.185 or 216.218.194.198

<P><B>For mIRC: </B>

<P>Open mIRC and on the "mIRC Options" screen, where your nickname information is, click the "edit" button. In the box that pops up, change "IRC Server" from irc.darkmyst.org to 216.218.194.198 or 209.85.227.185 then click "ok" and connect as usual.

<P><B>For Pirch: </B>

<P>On the "Server Connection" screen, where it has your nickname and stuff, click "Edit Server List" and the "Network Explorer" box will pop up.

<P>Select your DarkMyst connection in the top half of the box, then right click on the DarkMyst connection in the bottom half of the box and click "properties."

<P>In the "Server Properties" box, change the Address to 216.218.194.198 then click ok, close the Network Explorer box, and connect as usual.

<P><B>For Ircle: </B>

<P>Click "Server" <BR>Click "ADD" <BR>Then put 216.218.194.198 or 209.85.227.185 in the box<BR>Click "Save prefs"

<P>If you have questions or need assistance, we highly encourage you to post a message in the <A HREF="http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php3?threadid=398">Chat Server Connection Issues</A> discussion here on the boards, where everyone can benefit from the information.
Sysop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2001, 11:04 AM   #33
cookieart
You've got a friend !

Teeeeheeeeeee

Me laughs and giggles for the heck of it..now now,let's all get along and hug each other and start exchaning holiday gifts.I have lots of spencers gag gifts to get things rolling in here..lol!
cookieart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2001, 11:06 AM   #34
nunzy

changes

i did what the sysop says and i still cant get in the room
hope all are ok i miss you all
take care until or if we meet again
janpo i still feel bad and i miss you i am so sorry
nunzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2001, 11:48 AM   #35
Sharon Bippityboppityboo

nunzy, I think janpo has already taken a contract out on you. rofl haha. hey, she knows you meant no harm. lol Just keep trying to get in the room. We all miss you . It is not as fun talking about you when you are not there. lol keep trying. hugs with bugs to ya !!
uglygal
Sharon Bippityboppityboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2001, 12:08 PM   #36
Motown
chocolate tester

nunz, try putting this in the space where you usually put darkmyst.com:6667 (ready??)
in there instead...

good luck, see you in the room!
Motown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2001, 07:27 AM   #37
LittleRedSinger

Lightbulb My Web Site

Hello this is my web site, I am a MenFer poet, this is what I call my self. My poets name is LittleRedSinger, please check out my site, and if you find it worth seeing spread the word around please. I beleve in The Wisdom Of The Three, a woman has a Mind, Body, And Soul this is a she compleat. On my site I use anmation gif.`s to make my point with my poetry. Please be welcome in my place, I give you respect and ask for respect. I am a male with a wife of 28 years, going to stay that way. She is my heart and soul.

http://us.geocities.com/littleredsinger2000/index.html

Thank You All
LittleRedSinger
Old December 10th, 2001, 04:26 PM   #38
shana123

Hi everyone!! I have been asked to post an announcement for some of the roomies. They would like to get together in Womensspace to do a recipe exchange. They would like to do a Christmas goodies or favorite recipe exchange so that people can have some different ideas for Christmas. Since you all know I don't cook I offered to be the messenger.
So On Saturday December 16th at 10 pm Pacific or 1 am Eastern time they will be going to the room to exchange ideas and recipes. Hope to see everyone there.
shana123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2001, 04:34 PM   #39
LiamFan!

A folder has been created for the recipes for/from the holiday exchange. Click on the link below if you have recipes to offer, or if you want to get the recipes after the chat.

Have fun!

<A HREF="http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php3?threadid=401">2001 Great Holiday Recipe Exchange!</a>
Old December 11th, 2001, 09:46 AM   #40
Sharon Bippityboppityboo

well darn it shana, you should have let me send you a cookbook. rofl I only mailed out around 50 of them to the roomies last yr.....you were the only one that did not want cookbook rofl rofl You just don't wanna cook for us huh?? sniff sniff. I have to admit, there was one recipe in the book called 5 can casserole, but there were only 4 cans of stuff that went in it,....5th ingredient was in a bag, but a yr later, some roomies are still looking for that 5th can. rofl. I use to really enjoy the recipe chats we had at lunch time...come to think of it, all of our chats always end back up on the food subject. lol But I do have a nice 10 layer chocolate cake recipe that I would like to share with the room. The layers are thin and the icing just drips down in them....soooooooo good. I will get the recipe and post it for you ladies, It is all from scratch, and a little time consuming, but very well worth the time and effort. Shana, I guess I will just have to email you a peice huh? lolol I think we should just all pile in the winnie and head to shana's and teach her to cook. lol
hugs all
gal
Old December 11th, 2001, 10:39 AM   #41
susieBsnowflake

/me takes her rightful place, strapped on the hood of the winnie.....
susieBsnowflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2001, 12:14 PM   #42
Dodiebird

Recipes

Shana I think you are pulling our leg about cooking!!!! I happen to
know that since you are no longer working you have become little Miss
Molly Homemaker of the
year!!!! Rofl.
Would love to join your
recipe exchange but however, at 1Am I hope to be sleeping!!!! Please
those of you who are cooking do not burn the
chat room down. We have
moved enough already!!!
And I don't think we have
fire insurance!!!!
Hope you all find some really good recipes!!!

Dodiebird
Dodiebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2001, 09:53 AM   #43
Sharon Bippityboppityboo

rofl susie, I think I saw shana run out and change the numbers on her house when she heard we were coming lololol. We can sniff her out though.......I heard she made a yummy pot of beef soup last nite. We will go to dodies for desert, since she cannot make the chat lolol
Old December 12th, 2001, 10:11 AM   #44
nunzy

i wanna come too come pick me up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nunzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2001, 11:05 AM   #45
Dodiebird

Oh boy company is a coming!!!! just bring your dust rags and cleaning supplies after the work detail we will have desserts. Rofl
Have a dream cheese cake
already. And soon will
be baking the cookies!!!
But remember first we got to clean the joint!!!
Rofl

Hope you all have good luck baking your goodies
and for a really easy and
good fudge recipe check my recipe in desserts!!!

hugs and kisses
Dodiebird
Dodiebird is offline   Reply With Quote