Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > Forum Information > Announcements, Updates, & Suggestions

Old December 5th, 2011, 06:09 PM   #1
jameshrr121

Hello Everyone! Newly joined this forum

I have just joined this excellent forum. Looking forward to find new good friends here. People who are very much willing to share their knowledge and expertise when it comes to technical aspects of SEO and other Internet related business opportunities. Thanks
jameshrr121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2011, 08:27 AM   #2
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Welcome jameshrr121 to WOW! Many of us have known each other for years on here. Then again we do have some newbies we are learning about as well. Many fascinating facets of info here. I dont know what technical aspects of SEO and etc you refer to but I am sure someone may have your answer. Have a great day!
Old December 13th, 2011, 10:12 PM   #3
DACDjr
Senior Memeber

Old August 1st, 2012, 09:39 AM   #4
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Hello EDU Universities Welcome to WOW! Tis a great bunch of Lively Ladies and Some Gentlemen here. Most of us have known each other for years. So join in and have fun!
Old August 12th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #5
bltrolian

Hi, I am new here. I would like to say it is nice to have someone to talk to. I spend a lot of time alone. I am 57 years old and a widow for 3 years. I was married for 34 years and raised 2 kids, and now have 4 grand kids. They are so wonderful. I have a dog who is my life now. I got a job about 3 months ago that I am struggling with, because I am the oldest of the group I am in. The younger ones treat me pretty harsh but I have to work to pay my bills. I did not have any life insurance on my husband because of his diabetes, so I am struggling. I try to eat less so I can buy gas to go to work. I do not go out because of the finances, I also do all of my yard and house work. Pretty proud I replaced the garbage disposal all by my self. I would some advice on how I could make the days worth living. I don't have any friends to speak of because I had put so much time into taking care of my husband for years before he died. The kids are so busy with their lives, I don't want to bother them. So any ideas on how to meet people would be well recieved. It is nice to meet you all.
Linda
bltrolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #6
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Hi Bltrolian! Welcome to WOW. Tis a great place to meet new friends, have fun and sometimes more often than not be silly. LOL Well check out the message boards and reply when you wish. Just sign back in and go to new posts to see what is going on. You can also go thru the various folders and etc and go from there. So dont be a stranger. This is how we learn about each other and get to know one another. Hope to see you posting soon. Hugs
Old July 29th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #7
tamsok

A member from about a million years ago. Ok...not a million but since 1998. I refound ( I don't think that's a word) you all in 2009. This group brought love and happiness.
I'd love to chat and find some of the original members. Help?

Tamsok
Tammie
Old July 31st, 2013, 08:05 PM   #8
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Sorry Tammie, but you're the only one that has come to this site in weeks. Things have gown downhill here.
Take care.
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #9
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

Jennifer sad but true. I was having some puter issues and had to delete my accounts. to all who have found us. welcome. I hope more start to come back as this use to be the first place I came to when I went on line. big hugs to all!!
Old August 10th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #10
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Huggs to you, Momma! I think that this site may be history though. That is sad.
Old August 16th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #11
rjsfeminist

Hey, Momma and Jennifer and Tammie. I haven't been able to get here in a while, only to find that there haven't been too many hits here...Dang, I hope it picks up again. I miss everyone here...
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #12
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Hi RJS! Maybe it will pick up. At least a few of us are here.
Old August 16th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #13
Elusive Unicorn

I will be dropping in from time to time lol {{{{ Roomies }}}}
Old August 18th, 2013, 02:55 AM   #14
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

((((rjs,Jen, and Uni))) love ya all and I promise to try to get back more often in. maybe we can save this loving place and all it stands for.
Old August 22nd, 2013, 07:44 PM   #15
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Yes!