Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > Hobbies and Leisure Activities > Games, Jokes & Other Fun Stuff

Old April 15th, 2004, 11:04 AM   #46
brede
my new motorcycle

That's what I thought, so it may take me a little longer than planned. I have to learn how to make a website. I have a free one with my ISP, but haven't had time to do anything with it.

Eventually, Gregrr and I are going get a domain name and set up our Studio site. He builds fine furniture using antique tools and joinery and is an excellant photographer. I do photograpy, draw, carve, sculpt and also build furniture the same way. When I get back from Newfoundland, I will be taking a clay sculpting class at a local art studio.

We both write as well. And Pirate has discovered his creative talents extend well beyond music. He no writes and is learning to draw. I am well pleased.
Old March 7th, 2006, 02:54 PM   #47
mctoni

My biggest pet peeve is when I'm sitting in class or some place where someone is in front of a room talking to an audience and someone is in the back talking at the same time.

"We've practiced medicine as though only a woman's breasts and reproductive organs made her unique -- and as though her heart, brain and every other part of her body were identical to those of a man. This has been an intellectual mistake of astounding proportions." Dr. Marianne LegatoWomen ARE different!
Old May 24th, 2006, 08:57 PM   #48
Sabra

People who blame others for their actions. It's difficult at times to own up to your own actions, but blaming others to me is unconciousable
Sabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2009, 04:47 PM   #49
StacyH.

my biggest pet peeve is when people pluck chin hairs out, sitting in the living room. grrrr just annoys me beyond believe...
StacyH. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2009, 08:41 AM   #50
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

right now mine has to be the kids not feeding their pets!! urg!! drives me crazy!
Old June 14th, 2009, 09:19 AM   #51
rjsfeminist

I hear that, Crazy! My pet peeve is people who figure that since they're night people, they need to be outside and making enough noise to keep others awake.
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2009, 02:45 AM   #52
StacyH.

I agree RJ
StacyH. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2011, 03:16 PM   #53
Elusive Unicorn

One of my pet peeves is whaen your at the store and are in the 10 items or less line and the person in front of you has a shopping cart full of stuff. They should make a register that cuts off when you reach 10 items just for those lines.
Elusive Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2011, 04:51 PM   #54
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Oh yeah! I agree, Uni.
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2011, 09:20 PM   #55
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

One more people who don't believe you! no matter what it's about they turn it into an issue and don't believe what you say! Jerks!!
Old January 8th, 2011, 04:35 PM   #56
Elusive Unicorn

People who cut you off when your dirving 55mph just so they can trun at the next road. Gesh this has happened to me soooo many times that if I got paid for it I'd be rich.
Old January 9th, 2011, 02:00 AM   #57
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

You have alot of pet peeves my dear one!
Old January 9th, 2011, 09:34 AM   #58
Elusive Unicorn

LOL I can't help it. People do stupid stuff. Some of it just ticks me off. If you think I'm bad just think what Pat would write down in here. /me shudders to even think what my brother would write. I is an and he can well be umm..... so you see I am not the bad one.
/puts totaly innocent face on, then humms and bounds out of the room before some thinks to hard about state of her innocence.<g>
Old January 9th, 2011, 11:54 AM   #59
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

My pet peeve today is that its ok for others to get mad and yell and stomp., but not me. As well as expecting me to keep my promises while they dont! Arghhh!
Old January 9th, 2011, 03:58 PM   #60
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Here's one for you girls. I studied journalism, and one of my biggest pet peeves is someone that says "I could care less." when what they should say is "I COULDN'T care less."
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote