Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Lesbians Online

Old November 3rd, 2002, 01:30 PM   #1
DNA

Question Long Distant Relationships

Hi
I am new here and was wondering if there are any Lesbians out there in a Long Distant Relationship.
Hugs,
DNA
DNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2003, 06:19 PM   #2
Sodapop

Cool Re: Long Distant Relationships

Quote:
Originally posted by DNA
Hi
I am new here and was wondering if there are any Lesbians out there in a Long Distant Relationship.
Hugs,
DNA
Hi! I'm somewhat am. It's complicated... I met this person online a year ago in April and we stop chatting b/c her ex broke the computer. Haven't heard from her since. But I met other people online and hoping to hook up with someone I'll have relationship with someday.
Sodapop
Old April 20th, 2003, 02:03 AM   #3
parisinspring

I am dating a woman long distance and I find it challenging but with creativity and lots of communication it can be wonderful.
parisinspring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2003, 10:20 AM   #4
gsf

blacklove216

Hello,blacklove216.I registerd on Women Online Worldwide before.But I have not had enough time to use a computer and see this site until last week.I may be busy and have little time soon.So I will not often send messages.But I will not forget you and all friends of Women Online Worldwide.Thank you!I value long distant relationships and hope to join in chat as possible as I can.
gsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2003, 10:40 AM   #5
MintyFemme2

Hi gsf welcome back to www.wowwomen.com. I hope you visit the Womens's Chats folder to find out when and where there are going to be chats. I hope to see you in Lesbianspace soon. If you haven't chatted in WOW rooms before please take the time to read Chat Guidelines so your first visit will be more enjoyable
Old October 30th, 2004, 12:34 PM   #6
pegasus
, a gr8 peer support

well i am kinda " seeing" a woman that led me to break several of my personal taboos, lmao including, but not limited to doing an online thing and a LD thing. Its all new to me so we will see where time takes us!!
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2004, 11:23 PM   #7
Dannie
Lifes A Bitch Then U Die

Well I was dating someone for 3 and a half years long distants but bc of my job I couldnt move there but she knew this b4 we got involved well to make the long story short she decide that she couldnt wait no longer and moved on it hurt me alot and I am still trying to deal with this since it new....I just really dont understand her lol maybe thats a good thing cause this new person she is dating they have broke up 3 times and she puts her down and calls her name why would someone want that lol.....I am trying to talk to this new lady who I have know online for 2 years she is really sweet but I dont know about my trust and if I can deal with it again but we will see I am happy kinda of where things are and I am not in a rush.....
Dannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2010, 03:20 AM   #8
LesbianfCkk
Kimberly :)

I'm not in a long distance relationship but I know what it's like I been in several. If you have any questions for me just let me know?
LesbianfCkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2010, 06:30 PM   #9
Rainbowville

I am. We did 3.5 years just yesterday and she lives 2 hrs away. We met and she was away in school and still is. Its tough but we make it work. Trust and constant communication are key. We use gmail video chat almost every night so it works. She also spends summers here so we also have that going on.
Rainbowville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2011, 11:18 AM   #10
Alina1

I am ....it is very hard. I am in about 1600 kilometers away from her. She is two countries away from me. And traveling is not cheap in Europe
Alina1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2011, 07:53 PM   #11
StacyH.

wow
Old July 29th, 2011, 07:55 PM   #12
StacyH.

I am divorced but have many friends who are lesbian. LD relationships can work depends on the two people involved. I think anyway.....
Old July 31st, 2011, 08:13 AM   #13
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

So true Stacy depends on the two involved. Good Luck!
Old August 9th, 2011, 03:22 PM   #14
sevensprings

It's hard, but if you can handle your jealousy it works...

Seriously... it's not easy and I think it's nothing that works for any length of time... somebody has to move in the end. If not, it doesn't makes sense... well, that's my opinion...

Sorry for my English. I'm from Germany and I thought it's a good idea to register here in order to improve my English - and to meet new people of course. It's nice here!
sevensprings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2011, 08:07 AM   #15
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Welcome sevensprings! I lived in Germany for nine years as a military brat! Like I said before, long distance relationships are hard. It takes honesty commitment and trust. In time if its meant to be it will be. Most military relationships have distance that separates them. Hence the divorce rate. Yet it can work. Now as for reestablishing trust that is hard. Let the one know what you been thru and it will help. Hope this helps as it was meant too. Hugs