Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Lesbians Online

Old November 28th, 2004, 11:40 PM   #16
DakotaRaine

When I was younger, I dated older women. Now I'm older and it seems all the younger ones wanna date me. Talk about comin full circle.
DakotaRaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2006, 08:54 PM   #17
Helen

hi, both fit me. My girl is 8 years and a few months older than I am ('m almost 36, she's 44) and she is white, and I am black.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2008, 04:29 PM   #18
christinag

Until recently I was in an interracial relationship with a woman 15 years younger. I have been asked on a date by woman who was over 20 years younger.
Old June 20th, 2008, 09:32 AM   #19
goddess
magically

I have always been in interacial relationships. Know what they say " once you go white you never go back " Race has never been an issue as we've loved each other. I think if two people love, respect, get along, and are compatiable, age or race or religion or any difference is not an issue. If the rest of the world has a problem with them, too bad for the rest of the world, they are missing in on real love.
goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2009, 02:07 AM   #20
InLoveWithChandra
In love with a woman

I haven't really dated a woman in real life but I am in an online relationship with a woman right now. I just came out as a Bisexual and she's my first and hopefully my last girlfriend.

She's 31 years old and I'm 22 years old soon. She's from US and I'm from Asia, so yeah.. interracial. hehe We're planning to meet next year..

and I don't see any problems with the age and the race.. though we encountered some misunderstanding especially its just an online relationship. but I could never ask anything from her. I'm more than satisfied with her love for me
InLoveWithChandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2010, 09:05 AM   #21
saffyann

I am in the same boat.. I am 45 and my girlfriend is 25 ( same age as my daughter) i left my husband to be with her and my children took it well considering. everything was fine until recently she is shouting at me and calling me names sex has gone out the window. i lover dealry but she speaks to me like I am one her mates that she has arguments with and i find it disrespectful i would not allow my kids to spaek to me this way and i think i am turning into her mother. thinks got so bad that when she was drunk she punched me so hard in the face that i now have a black eye, i knw she is sorry and loves me but i dont know where to go from here.. any help !!
Old January 17th, 2010, 09:17 AM   #22
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

You can love someone til the day you die, however with that said, that doesnt mean you deserve any abuse from them. Let them know what you will do and stick to your guns. Yes its hard doing this but if you dont they will take advantage of you til you are worse than now. Its hard to do this and live thru it yet think of what could happen if you dont say something now. Wish you the best! Hope this helps as it was meant to.
Have a great day!