Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Lesbians Online

Old April 27th, 2003, 06:57 PM   #1
hiprobind

Talking looking in CT.

hello there. i'm a single white female 48 that is living here in Conneticut. i'm looking to chat with anyone who would like to. i like anything to do with the outdoors. as well as indoors. i'm a laid back woman, don't drive a fancy car, nor have expensive clothes. but i work full time and work for what i need.i'm not perfect but have a heart of gold. need to share my dreams, my goals with someone i can do the same for. so please feel free to drop me a line if you wish. take care
Old April 27th, 2003, 07:13 PM   #2
lisa32323

Hi I'm Lisa,

I am a single female, 18. In California looking to make friends & chat with anyone who would like to. I am a fun loving, easy going gal who is into a variety of indoor & outdoor activities.
lisa32323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2003, 07:59 PM   #3
LiamFan!

I would suggest to either of you to take a look at our chatrooms, where lots of nice folks hang out, and maybe you could make new friends. For connection details, room names, etc., check out http://www.wowwomen.com/wowchat.shtml

Nice to see you both!
Old August 16th, 2004, 11:23 AM   #4
dragonheart

Re: looking in CT.

Hi. I'm in central CT. Pretty new here too. Looking to meet women who will be friends and maybe more if it develops that way. Like to dance, watch movies, and read. Also like camping and traveling.
Old August 16th, 2004, 12:51 PM   #5
MintyFemme2

Hi DragonHeart. You might wnat to check out http://www.wowwomen.com/wowchat.shtml to find out when our chats are to perhaps meet some nice women for friendship. I don't think we can help with the romance part but ya never know I met my partner through these chat rooms almost 4 years ago