Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > Hobbies and Leisure Activities > Games, Jokes & Other Fun Stuff

Old May 15th, 2003, 01:26 PM   #1
Self

Do you feel like bragging?

Do you know someone you'd like to brag about? I do, my grandson, Caleb has been on high honor roll all year at school. He's 9 years old, and gets to go to the track next week and meet and get autograhs from all the race car drivers!

"Way to go Bubby!"

Self is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2003, 09:58 AM   #2
Angel_Wolf

Wink On the trail

Well I want to brag a bit.......its my oldest son Travis. Some of you know we are a Scouting family. Well my son Travis is on the trail to Eagle. He started his Eagle Project May 9,2003. He has worked everyday and weekend on it. But due to the holiday coming up he is going to be taking a break. Then resume it so he can get finished. Afterwards, in due time I would hope to post on here that he is getting his Eagle.
Thanks for the new folder! LOL I know I am not the only proud Mom that wants to brag about her kids. Although, my daughter has been a big brat. LOL Have a great day!
Old May 22nd, 2003, 11:05 AM   #3
susieBsnowflake

my daughter had mastered her 2 wheeler, and my son is the star of his soccer team <G>
susieBsnowflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2004, 11:43 AM   #4
pegasus
, a gr8 peer support

bragging? woohoo, sit back, relax, enjoy the show!!!!!:
My older son has several "challenges " in life among which is ADHD (real and very severe); RAD; epilepsy; cataracts that left him blind in the right and interferes, slightly, in the left ; co-survivor of abuse as well as other minor, or outgrown , afflictions.We were told that he needed residential schooling and would always be in at least special classes if not in special schools... WELL this past june this child graduated from regular classes out of a regular school, even if his GPA was extremely low, who cares, HE DID IT!!... and is currently attending classes through job corps!!!
Then there is my "baby", that is 197 lbs,stands at 5'11" and wears a 14 - 14 1/2 size shoe!! He is a freshman in high school, and yet already has a good idea what he wants to do and is in ROTC!! He is trying out for wrestling and is trying to decided which of the six girls pursuing him he wants to let catch him <giggles>!! he has been wonderful in this last year as I have been all but bed ridden ( more on that another place and time ) and am just getting back to job hunting. He has helped around the house and is a gr8 conversationalist. He is also helping me thru the breakup of my 7yr relationship.
I also have a grown daughter that survived a near-fataal accident 3 yrs ago whose husband is serving in Afghanistan as we speak!! ok more bragging later, i gotta find more goblins so i can brag that the new girl beat you all!!!!!!!
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2004, 06:03 PM   #5
rjsfeminist

Wow, Pegasus, sounds like you have every right to brag!
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2004, 08:51 PM   #6
IRISH_EYES_99

Yes you do Pegasus, kudos to you and to your son. WTG
Old November 13th, 2004, 06:46 PM   #7
brede
my new motorcycle

I'd love to brag right now, but it is time for me to get away from the computer for a while. So you can all just eagerly await the tales of Dread Pirate Drew!!!
Old April 26th, 2005, 08:26 PM   #8
kimpossible

Oh Brede, you puppy is the most adorable creature I have ever spotted, what a clear picture. I am interested in hearing the endless tales of Dread Pirate Drew & the Brede crew!!!!! How old is your puppy. Tell me if I guess the breed correct, is it a lab? I could kiss the puppy on my screen he/she is so cute, NOW THAT IS SOMETHING TO DEFINITELY BRAG ABOUT, and dance to the song, "WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT" HOO HOO
ha ha ha ha ha I'll pet sit for you if your in my area!!! That dog could definitely sell some calendars..........but my cut is at least 50% so I can donate to a humane society on Bob Barkers account.............EYA
kimpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2006, 08:49 PM   #9
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Talking Woooooohoooooooooo

Just wanted to let all of you know that my oldest son Travis is in the U.S. Navy. He is at boot camp. I miss him terribly but I know this is good for him. Otherwise, just waiting on my first grandchild to be born who is due around August 7. I hope all of you are doing well.

Will be keeping all of you in prayers.

Have a great day!
Old January 8th, 2009, 06:43 PM   #10
IRISH_EYES_99

Talking

first if I could let this bouquet go fly in the sky it would be for((( Self.)))

((((((DACDjr )))))))))) I hope you read the very first post in here. Show it to Caleb one day. Let him know how proud she let everyone know she was of him. Then tell your others that she would have been just as proud of each of them.

Just running though some of the threads and saw that. So wanted to comment .

Oh yes btw I'm also very proud of my own kids, grandkids they never stop amazing me. Aren't our kids wonderful.
Old January 10th, 2009, 08:45 AM   #11
rjsfeminist

They're the best, Irish!

Okay, bragging...If I'm allowed to brag on myself, I've just started my last semester on my way to getting a BA in journalism...
Old January 10th, 2009, 06:20 PM   #12
IRISH_EYES_99

Way to go ((((((((( rjsfeminist)))))))))))) You have every right to brag on yourself. Hold your head up high and shout it to the world.

Look at rjsfeminist go.. with her BA in Journalism. Woohoo!
Old January 11th, 2009, 11:02 AM   #13
PoohsBigSister
Long Live WOW!!

YEAH RJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Old January 12th, 2009, 04:24 PM   #14
rjsfeminist

Thank you, thank you! (Takes a bow) Now to go and rattle some cages!
Old February 14th, 2009, 11:08 AM   #15
BabyBoyNames

Congrats!!!
BabyBoyNames is offline   Reply With Quote