Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Lesbians Online

Old December 22nd, 2005, 03:36 PM   #61
janni2525

Smile About the L Word.

I haven't seen the show either. I have only seen clips online of small videos. The show looks like it's worth watching. Plus I really like Jennifer Beals. My Flashdance girl.
janni2525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2006, 11:36 PM   #62
janni2525

Wink I'm looking for a Jennifer Beals look alike

Quote:
Originally posted by DakotaRaine
By the gods, I'll be happy when I get that puter next month!!
<Enough ranting and on to The L Word>.
Yes, the woman who portrays Ivan is fantastic...having met some of the H.I.S. Kings when they were here gave me an appreciation of just how hard they work on their shows. I really enjoyed the impromptu show Ivan did for Kit.
Jenny...argh that girl makes me see
RED with all her hopping back and forth between one or the other sex. Women with that sort of ambiguity only hurt others; from what I've seen online, many fans of the show dislike her character intensely.
As for Bette, yeh she needs her face smacked...oh wait, Tina already did that, LOL. Although I must admit...Candace is HOT . I dated a Latina woman last year and enjoyed what we shared, so I sorta been lusting after Candace when she's onscreen, hehe.
BTW...one of my coworkers could pass for Jen Beals' sister, they look that much alike.
Me looks at Mints and growls...grrrrrr...V^^^V.
Oh. Wow. You have a Jennifer Beals look alike around you? Does she look like the younger one in Flashdance or the one in LWord? Because the younger version of Beals is hard to find these days. Isn't she beautiful? Wow. She has my heart.
janni2525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2006, 09:16 PM   #63
Helen

Just bought the L word season 1

i watched the first disc today and I'm hooked! I was a major Friends fanatic and was so sorry to see that go off the air, hadn't watched much tv after that stopped. i can hardly wait to finish this set and go for season 2!
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2006, 06:19 PM   #64
MintyFemme2

The L Word RAWKS! The only thing is the seasons are too short and there is to much time in between seasons <sigh>. I have watched all 3 seasons. I am still disappointed that there aren't any "real" butch women but I guess the fact that there is a lesbian series that has lasted 3 seasons so far is an accomplishment it itself.
Old January 8th, 2007, 07:45 PM   #65
Helen

L word

Hi everybody, it's been a while since I logged on, i've been soo busy....went to the Caribbean (Trinidad) to see a former classmate of mine, who has breast cancer ( at age 35!) she called me and i booked a flight to spend some time with her...

I have bought all 3 seasons of The L word, i love it, just need to find some time to sit and watch. Finished watching season 1, started watching 2. One night while channel surfing, discovered a channel which carries the L word, so i thought i would watch it that night. To my horror, it was season 3, and haven't reached that far, i found out some stuff before i watched my dvd LOL. Ack!
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2010, 02:27 PM   #66
kbdoll

L word

i love that show!!! I can't believe that it is done for good!
kbdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2010, 09:48 PM   #67
debwi

L Word

Well, there's no getting around it. The L Word series was awesome; the acting was excellent and the story lines were interesting and thought provoking. Yes! It was damn good entertainment, too!
It is this writer's hope that the director will come up with a new series.
Old July 25th, 2010, 03:16 AM   #68
LesbianfCkk
Kimberly :)

Ohmg I LOVE the L word it's the best show of all times I'm such a addict to it ; it's like it's not only based on Lesbians having sex and being freaks but about a real experience of what it's like to be a lesbian and what really goes on in the LBGT Community?
LesbianfCkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2010, 09:55 AM   #69
ritao8

I LOVE L WORD!

i'm still waiting for that day when they will have season 7
ritao8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2011, 02:13 PM   #70
angelinajolin

I have the L words season 1 n 2 n my phone to
angelinajolin is offline   Reply With Quote